Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 319
Hey everyone!
I really love to spend time on my profile, and I wanted to see what you think about it! 
Go to my profile, come back to this page, and then let me know about what you think about it! 
I can't wait to see your responses! 
Enjoy this post!
-COFFEEBB8 Big Grin

Thumbs Up For One Direction!
One Direction says, "Thumbs up! ADD COFFEEBB8!"
Please check out my profile!
my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON
Smile because it happened, don’t cry because it’s over.”-Dr. Seuss

I'm just the kind of person who wants to know what others think of them...


CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8297
meh

H3H3H3H3 >:]


CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 319

"NachozRule" wrote:

meh
Whaaaaa?

Thumbs Up For One Direction!
One Direction says, "Thumbs up! ADD COFFEEBB8!"
Please check out my profile!
my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON
Smile because it happened, don’t cry because it’s over.”-Dr. Seuss

I'm just the kind of person who wants to know what others think of them...


CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8297

"coffeebb8" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


meh
Whaaaaa?

its
ok
i guess

H3H3H3H3 >:]


CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4732
It's alright I guess. I'd like it if I liked 1D.


bring me the horizon ♥


CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 6658
It looks really nice. I love the background. Even tho I'm not a fan of your music, I can tell you worked hard on it and your linking skillz to other users are great!! Good job!

Sigh.


CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 319
Nobody said anybody had to like One Direction... IS MY PROFILE CREATIVE THOUGH?

Thumbs Up For One Direction!
One Direction says, "Thumbs up! ADD COFFEEBB8!"
Please check out my profile!
my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON
Smile because it happened, don’t cry because it’s over.”-Dr. Seuss

I'm just the kind of person who wants to know what others think of them...


CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 319

"-Allie-" wrote:

It looks really nice. I love the background. Even tho I'm not a fan of your music, I can tell you worked hard on it and your linking skillz to other users are great!! Good job!

Thanks, Allie! smile

Thumbs Up For One Direction!
One Direction says, "Thumbs up! ADD COFFEEBB8!"
Please check out my profile!
my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON
Smile because it happened, don’t cry because it’s over.”-Dr. Seuss

I'm just the kind of person who wants to know what others think of them...


CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4732
c: Yeah, it is creative. -thumbs up-


bring me the horizon ♥


CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8297

"coffeebb8" wrote:

Nobody said anybody had to like One Direction... IS MY PROFILE CREATIVE THOUGH?

the colors hurt my eyes and the gif in the background confuses my eyes also but other then that its ok and stuff

H3H3H3H3 >:]


← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

BELIEBER OR DIRECTIONER?

speak about the above user

BELIEBER OR DIRECTIONER?