Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

girls

Posted By:
drewswagg
drewswagg
Star
I hate when u be texing some and your girl friend be like who u texin then u be like nun than yo grl say I knew u were cheating on me I new it player  Confused

girls

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Translation: I hate it when you are texting a bit and then your girlfriend asks who else you are texting and then you say no one. Then your girl says I knew you were cheating on me. You're such a player. Confused smilie.

Never happens to me sorry.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

May everyone grow to be nicer people and accept other's without judgement.

girls

Posted By:
drewswagg
drewswagg
Star
yep  Cool

girls

Posted By:
drewswagg
drewswagg
Star
so iam on the market

girls

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
KW isn't a dating site.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

girls

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Nice to know.

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

girls

Posted By:
drewswagg
drewswagg
Star
never said Annoyed it was

girls

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You just got outta line pal.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

top 3 songs of this year

Hi, I'm kinda new here.-moved

hi

A GINGER BREAD MAN

A GINGER BREAD MAN

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

latest videos