Back left
Back right

You request It, I'll draw It

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hello, Light here!

I'm a novice artist of the very cute manga(A.K.A anime) style called chibi! And basically I'm taking requests for characters. It will take me 1 - 3 days to complete your artwork, I'd like to add that I'm not very good at shading so there won't be any, but I'll draw most things, animals are harder for me, but I will try.

Request form:

Description:
Colour Scheme:
Background Colour or Drawn Background:
(Please give a somewhat detailed description for the 1st and 3rd items on the form)

This is a drawing exercise I'm doing, please remember that I'm still a novice. Check out the album; My Art, for some previews. I draw better now, they are a little out dated.

Ahoy there! Hope you're having a good day!
If not, I hope it improves =3
You're awesome btw.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
ok

megan rison hear


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Description: a love picture (;
Colour Scheme: pink
Background Colour or Drawn Background: blue
this is a picture is about a true love between two person called ♥ mujahid & saira ♥


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 129

Can you draw me neku just google the name neku and it should came up


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Skeith" wrote:

Can you draw me neku just google the name neku and it should came up


The guy with orange hair, white shorts and headphones? 

Ahoy there! Hope you're having a good day!
If not, I hope it improves =3
You're awesome btw.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Baby260" wrote:

Description: a love picture (;

Colour Scheme: pink

Background Colour or Drawn Background: blue

this is a picture is about a true love between two person called ♥ mujahid & saira ♥


I will do my best! This is one my favourite things to draw, but I'm not too good at it yet, but I will do my best, promise! Any hair colour requests? 

Ahoy there! Hope you're having a good day!
If not, I hope it improves =3
You're awesome btw.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Description: Steph (I just want it with my name if that's alright with you xD)
Colour Scheme : Since I wanted a cartoon character of myself but smaller, I wanted the character to have a light pink dress with small white poka dots on the dress :3 And the hair should be light brown c:
Background colour/drawn background: The background can be grey and I just want the background to be plain grey.
Is this okay? Tongue Out


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Description: Steph (I just want it with my name if that's alright with you xD)

Colour Scheme : Since I wanted a cartoon character of myself but smaller, I wanted the character to have a light pink dress with small white poka dots on the dress :3 And the hair should be light brown c:

Background colour/drawn background: The background can be grey and I just want the background to be plain grey.

Is this okay? Tongue Out


Yes I can do that, be with by Sunday, latest. 

Ahoy there! Hope you're having a good day!
If not, I hope it improves =3
You're awesome btw.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"lightshadow" wrote:



"membershipgirl" wrote:


Description: Steph (I just want it with my name if that's alright with you xD)


Colour Scheme : Since I wanted a cartoon character of myself but smaller, I wanted the character to have a light pink dress with small white poka dots on the dress :3 And the hair should be light brown c:


Background colour/drawn background: The background can be grey and I just want the background to be plain grey.


Is this okay? Tongue Out


Yes I can do that, be with by Sunday, latest. 

Alright, well thanks!  smile  


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Can you draw me a girl with a white polka dot dress, and she's twirling around in high heels, and the background can be either light purple, or baby blue, but you can pick what colour the background shall be. 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity