Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Slenderman Encounters-moved

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay. So I was thinking that some people may have any encounters regarding the Slenderman. If you do please don't be shy to post. I have read a bloggers stories of the entity. I know how to stop this. I do indeed have a story myself. I shall post mine when I hear some of yours. No lying now! Anything at all anything you have experenced I Shall help, and shall try to reply to all your stories... Keep em coming! smile

WAR OF SINNOH! CHARACTERS! :

War of Sinnoh Characters...

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
You do know that slenderman was invented on a message board for a creepy looking picture contest, right.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

You do know that slenderman was invented on a message board for a creepy looking picture contest, right.

Posted By:
Ilovebunny
Ilovebunny
StarStarStar
what is Slenderman O.o

Hi~I'm Nicholas. I'm 10. Live in Hong Kong, I'd like to meet some new friends here. No matter what race u r, how old u r and what gender u r. Add me as fd, if u like Wink Then we will be fd and talk.
I love woody Love

I miss u. Love

Posted By:
haunty
haunty
StarStarStarStar
You can't "encounter" something that doesn't exist. Aside from in the videogames that feature Slender Man I suppose.

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar

"haunty" wrote:

You can't "encounter" something that doesn't exist. Aside from in the videogames that feature Slender Man I suppose.
That is true... However. There is a saying that if an amount of people believe something it may come to life. Now Im not seeing real life encounters. It can be a bad dream or something.

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

I knew that. But yhe guy who crated it obviously got some insparation for it. Like the creepy folkstory The tall man. It is an old Irish Folklore I know this because My Nana told me of it bevause she is Irish.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrawsomegamer" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

I knew that. But yhe guy who crated it obviously got some insparation for it. Like the creepy folkstory The tall man. It is an old Irish Folklore I know this because My Nana told me of it bevause she is Irish.
dude
if you believe this crap your way to gullible but ok i guess.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

^^

Posted By:
snoopy430
snoopy430
StarStarStar
I heard about him and I looked him up and it scared the crap outta me, I was scared to walk home from school, but after weeks and weeks of nothing happening, I'm not scared of him anymore. Nobody knows if he's real or not. It's possible, but he probably isn't. The only reason I think it's possible because people found drawings in a cave of a tall man with many arms coming out of it and no face. So that shows that he wasn't invented in that contest, he was either invented way back then or he was seen way back then. 

I love my German Shepherd puppy Abby! I still love my old dog Cooper Frown
!Add me!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

What/How are you feeling right now?

Write your username backwards (:

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

If you could change your first name, what ...

When does school start for you?

latest videos