Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

My goals on KW

Posted By:
Kanata
Kanata
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 232
Make 3 best friends
Get Diamond on my blog level
Get Diamond on my friend level
Get Famous 
Become A junior Mod
Help People
Have fun
Stay untill 2014
Quit for a day


~Kanata, Lord Dark, Helper ツ
Im LIMITED! :D


My goals on KW

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13142
Okay.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink




DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


My goals on KW

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13046

"Kanata" wrote:

Make 3 best friends

Get Diamond on my blog level

Get Diamond on my friend level

Get Famous 

Become A junior Mod

Help People

Have fun

Stay untill 2014

Quit for a day



So, here are my responses to those goals. I apologize in advance if I sound mean. But  I disagree with some of these.

Make 3 best friends: Uh, wouldn't it hurt their feelings if they found out they were just part of a goal?
Get Diamond on my blog level: Um...not very important.
Get Diamond on my friend level: Once again, making friends just for a reward/goal.
Get Famous: Oh come on. Don't base your KW membership on that! KW is more than just getting popular.
Become A junior Mod: Good luck.
Help People: Okay, that's a good goal.
Have fun: This goal is fine too.
Stay untill 2014: You should stay longer!
Quit for a day: That isn't really quitting...
 

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


My goals on KW

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 849

"iamalive" wrote:



"Kanata" wrote:


Make 3 best friends


Get Diamond on my blog level


Get Diamond on my friend level


Get Famous 


Become A junior Mod


Help People


Have fun


Stay untill 2014


Quit for a day

 


So, here are my responses to those goals. I apologize in advance if I sound mean. But  I disagree with some of these.

Make 3 best friends: Uh, wouldn't it hurt their feelings if they found out they were just part of a goal?
Get Diamond on my blog level: Um...not very important.
Get Diamond on my friend level: Once again, making friends just for a reward/goal.
Get Famous: Oh come on. Don't base your KW membership on that! KW is more than just getting popular.
Become A junior Mod: Good luck.
Help People: Okay, that's a good goal.
Have fun: This goal is fine too.
Stay untill 2014: You should stay longer!
Quit for a day: That isn't really quitting...
 


lol wow. It's someone's personal goals for their stay on KW. What is there to disagree with? Especially considering your baseless assumption that some of the goals (like the friend level, making best friends) are reaching those goals for the sole purpose of reaching those goals. 

Get Diamond on my blog level: Um...not very important.


jesus

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...


My goals on KW

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 24756
I love KW and I has never thought what are the goals but I does respect anyone who does think about goals. 

I  love KW cos its the second home for me Love 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


My goals on KW

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5564

"hugebear" wrote:

I love KW and I has never thought what are the goals but I does respect anyone who does think about goals. 


I  love KW cos its the second home for me Love 

Big Grin
 


My goals on KW

Posted By:
Benthara
Benthara
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 22
KW is for social goals . Ones that help create an awsome future by starting with the youth, thats us.

My goals on KW

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5564

"Benthara" wrote:

KW is for social goals . Ones that help create an awesome future by starting with the youth, that's us.

^^ I agree with this. xD And KW is not really about achieving things all the time; it's about having fun. c: 


My goals on KW

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Cool.

sig


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should women have higher societal roles?

taylor swift

taylor swift

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Do you like playing board games?

latest videos