Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Bullying

Posted By:
crazybrunettelolol
crazybrunettelolol
StarStarStar
I don't think bullying will ever COMPLETELY come to an end, but I think we can rebuild society. I am tired of these posts on websites saying "like for the pretty girl, Ignore for the fat one." Or "Who is prettier?" & There are ones about guys too. This is cyber bullying. Stop liking photos like that. It makes people insecure. Even if it is not a picture of them. It makes them think that they have to be skinny to be accepted. If you see somebody getting bullied, stand up for them, report it, or at least be there friend. You could save somebody. You never know when somebody is fighting for their life. & if you yourself are a  bully, please stop. Words can kill. There was a 10 year old girl in the same county as me who committed suicide because she was being bullied. Her 7 year old sister found her dead. What if your hateful words were the last words somebody heard/saw? How would you feel if you were part of the reason for somebody's suicide? How would you feel if you were the reason for the scars on somebody's body? How would you feel if you caused somebody to starve themselves? Or make themselves purge? Think if it was you who was always getting bullied. This society makes everybody want to fit in instead of stand out. People think if somebody isn't like them, they're stupid. Or there is something wrong with them. But really it's okay to be different. People need to stop the hate and spread some love. Don't let society bring you down, okay? You're beautiful/handsome. Spread the word and help stop bullying.

Bullying

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree with you. People should really stop making fun of people, and they don't even know them. And just because of someone's appearance. Everyone is beautiful in their own way; inside and out.

one day, i'll be:
stronger, better, on the top of the world, unstoppable, a champion, and a wrestler.

Bullying

Posted By:
kstanz
kstanz
StarStarStarStar
Bulling sucks.I hate bullies.When I went to school I got bullied all the time because I am fat and ugly,I was sad and kinda mad.I wanted to kill myself.Then I turned to music.Without music I would not be here today.

This is who I am I don't care if you like it or not.
I will not change myself.If you don't like who I am then don't talk to me.
♥KSTANZ♥

Bullying

Posted By:
crazybrunettelolol
crazybrunettelolol
StarStarStar

"kstanz" wrote:

Bulling sucks.I hate bullies.When I went to school I got bullied all the time because I am fat and ugly,I was sad and kinda mad.I wanted to kill myself.Then I turned to music.Without music I would not be here today.

I don't know what you look like, but you're not ugly. & same here. Music has saved my life many times. Please keep listening to music and never kill yourself.

Bullying

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
Bullying is bad! Bad ! Bad!

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

Bullying

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
this is why i should have an administrator gang!!!

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
Heart With Pedals!!! :)

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know!

Bullying

Posted By:
crazybrunettelolol
crazybrunettelolol
StarStarStar

"Macbarbie09" wrote:

this is why i should have an administrator gang!!!

Huh? What do you mean? Lol.

Bullying

Posted By:
rithma
rithma
Star
stay strong one day u will be better than the people that bully u k

Bullying

Posted By:
rithma
rithma
Star
i have never been bullied but i don't like the fact that people are bullied just remember u are who u are and no one can change that

Bullying

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
to have meetings with.

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
Heart With Pedals!!! :)

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

nprshbhdbvgbgbhv agt

nprshbhdbvgbgbhv agt

did you know

why do we love chocolate

why do we love chocolate

why do we love chocolate