Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Scary Weird Things Happening To You!

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar
This is TRUE people all TRUE! So if you are making up stuff do it somewhere else please. This is REAL STUFF were are talking about here, things that really did happen. I will start and  remember this is REAL ALL OF IT: I was walking in the hallway at school. My grade ,and this is years ago , was taking a test . I was coming back from the bathroom. And i heard what sounded like my friend call my name. I looked around and all the doors were closed and no doors were near me anyway. I thought it was just me, and kept walking. I heard it again. Now it did not sound like my friend. I looked behind me, that is where the sound was coming from. Nothing was there. Now I was getting spooked. I started walking a little faster. Then the voice started like, screaming ,my name. No one was there!!!!! I started running as fast as I could all the way to my classroom. That never happened to me again but some other weird stuff did...... maybe i post them later if you all want more . I only have a couple weird stuff but I have a whole book that talks about stuff like this maybe i could post i few only if you like these forum. Please feel free to post weird TRUE stuff on this forum please. And if you want to ask for more! I will get it for you!  smile Ok please post bye! 

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Last year,my grandmother passed away,and after that a BUNCH of odd things happened during the summer,like one time,me and my mom were the only ones at my grandpa's house,and we were outside. Well,you can see the desk through a window,and there's a light that looks like a candle on there,and I looked through the window and it was turned on. Odd thing is,it wasn't plugged in,and it doesn't have batteries. Another one was when we had to go buy my school clothes,and when we left the store,there was a feather in the middle of the parking lot,and it wasn't moving at all,even though the wind was blowing hard. Last one is when at my cousins house,we always hear knocking sounds on the doors and walls at 3 AM when only we are awake.

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar
OMG! That is so scary and weird! I is so sorry I could not find this forum until now sorry. OK so bye. PS recommend this forum to your friends please!  Wink

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
A couple years ago I had a bad feeling in the evening, and ended up crying in the bathtub because I knew something was wrong. Half an hour later my mum found me and told me my Grandpa had passed away in the hospital a few minutes earlier. 
Also, since Christmas last year I've been seeing things; and apparently no one else can. They're mostly just things moving which I catch a glimpse of out of the corner of my eyes, or shadows surrounding me. I can't even sleep in my own room now without my dog in the bed next to me. Sometimes he won't even go to my room, he'll just sit at the bottom of the stairs and not go up; so I end up dropping off on the couch with him then. 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

latest videos