Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

bullies

Posted By:
sallyandsonic
sallyandsonic
Star
Why Do Some People Have To B So Mean?we're All Humans.We're Not Perfect.Stop The Bullying! Love

Have faith in me!

bullies

Posted By:
7rules Lock
7rules
StarStarStarStar
thank u I been bullied all ma life I'm sick of it!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ........I.......like...............screaming...........and British people DUH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bullies

Posted By:
Alexis7343
Alexis7343
StarStarStarStarStar
To stop people need to make a team and I don't think they can do that. Their ego's get in the way.

bullies

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar
There was these bully. He bullied a girl i knew sort of. I told a teacher. The teacher did not do anything and  I was very sad. Poor people that get bullied. STOP BULLIYNG ! There is no need . We are all people. I am mad at bullies.  Mad And sad .  Sad Why must people be bullied Why?  Sad

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

bullies

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar
Plus also , another girl I sort of knew was being bullied so she told the teacher and she was being really actually bullied and the teacher said do not tattle. The bullying eventully stopped though but I was mad.  Mad She did what they tell you do do and she was told do not tattle . Good thing the bully stopped though. Bullies are so mean it is so sad .  Frown

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

bullies

Posted By:
crazybrunettelolol
crazybrunettelolol
StarStarStar
Bullying sucks. People are so cruel and heartless. We all need to stick up for others who are getting bullied, report it, and be their friend. Big Grin

bullies

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Bullies are just sucky dumb jealous people! Angry 

bullies

Posted By:
aqwwayb
aqwwayb
StarStarStar
Bullying will always exist. Deal with it.

bullies

Posted By:
sallyandsonic
sallyandsonic
Star
Ya Ot Will.But If We Work Together We Can Conquer AS Much As We Can. Love

Have faith in me!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o

drawing forum O.o

drawing forum O.o

MARIO, LUIGI, OR BOTH?-moved

Vans vs Converse-moved

drawing forum O.o

latest videos