Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

From Home School To High School. -moved

Posted By:
IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107
StarStarStarStar
You know how parents take photographs, of there little ones first day of school. They hold there lunch boxes, they carry there back-packs upon there shoulders and there more excited then ever to start there education; while the parents think of how time flew by, thinking "where'd my baby go?"
Well that's the case for me, except there is a slight difference,,., I'm not starting kindergarten, i don't carry my lunch, and i am most certainty not excited for my first day. My mom tightens my AFO leg braces, while i'm just thinking to myself how many people will call me Forrest Gump. From Home School to High School,,,,"

From Home School To High School. -moved

Posted By:
LowellBWay Lock
LowellBWay
Star
Well this wouldn't have been the scenario if you have been to preschool or kindergarten. I guess before going to high school for each and every kid Preschool is a must. As now there are so many options available I am definitely going to send my son to Kindergarten that will not only provide him knowledge but also teach him to earn respect.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Say instuments begining with letters A-Z

Say instuments begining with letters A-Z