Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

You don't have to be 18 o-o


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 13507

......
.......
.............
..........
..............
......
..........
............
............
...................
..................................
..........
........
.......
..........
.....
.........
....................
.......
......
.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
isnt jr mod called jr mod because jr mods are juniors o____O?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 894

i love helping all of the users on KW with issues and stuff.

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:

LOL!

OMG! LOOK AT CARRIE ANN!

Happy

WHAT DOES HAPPY DO?

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

You have to be friendly, helpful & contribute in the forums, I guess. You sure don't have to have all diamond and you'll be kicked off the site if you're 18. 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I want 2 b a jr mod cuz I love 2 help ppl and love giving advice 2 ppl who need it

|-/ only some will understand


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I Really Don't Think You Should Be 18 To Become A Junior Mod.. To Post Forums And Stuff Like That, You Might Maybe Have A Chance. I'm Trying Myself To Become One, And If (Maybe) I Do Tongue Out Then I'm Sure To Be A Responsible One smile


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"pArTy ShAkEr" wrote:

I Really Don't Think You Should Be 18 To Become A Junior Mod.. To Post Forums And Stuff Like That, You Might Maybe Have A Chance. I'm Trying Myself To Become One, And If (Maybe) I Do Tongue Out Then I'm Sure To Be A Responsible One smile
It is NOT true you have to be 18 to be a jr mod. We older ones are just turning 18 lately. We didn't start out at 18. 

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
GUYS IM STILL 14 IF THAT HELPS 


GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"brunostar" wrote:



isnt jr mod called jr mod because jr mods are juniors o____O?
But - I'm not a junior. Wink

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 13507

"-Allie-" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:



isnt jr mod called jr mod because jr mods are juniors o____O?
But - I'm not a junior. Wink
*turns into a junior* staph lion


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity