x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3070
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I was wondering what's so bad about online dating?
Like if you just comment someone and are all like "Hey wanna go out" I can understand why that is wrong, but what about the people that really do have feelings for each other? 



Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5570
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
It's un-safe.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3070
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"jasmine0310" wrote:

It's un-safe.


If you honestly think about it, no it's not. I mean cmon, are you really that stupid to not tell a creeper from a non-creeper? 
If you really fall in love with the person, no it's not unsafe.  



Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8294
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Betzy123" wrote:



"jasmine0310" wrote:


It's un-safe.


If you honestly think about it, no it's not. I mean cmon, are you really that stupid to not tell a creeper from a non-creeper? 
If you really fall in love with the person, no it's not unsafe.  


Yeah, but some people can't tell the difference. And a lot of the time there's situations where you can't. There are a lot of people out there who are really good at posing as a kid. It happened to a girl I knew. She's lucky to be alive. 


sig


Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3070
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:






"jasmine0310" wrote:




It's un-safe.


If you honestly think about it, no it's not. I mean cmon, are you really that stupid to not tell a creeper from a non-creeper? 
If you really fall in love with the person, no it's not unsafe.  


Yeah, but some people can't tell the difference. And a lot of the time there's situations where you can't. There are a lot of people out there who are really good at posing as a kid. It happened to a girl I knew. She's lucky to be alive. 


What kind of pictures did he have on his account? 



Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8294
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Betzy123" wrote:



"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:






"Betzy123" wrote:









"jasmine0310" wrote:






It's un-safe.


If you honestly think about it, no it's not. I mean cmon, are you really that stupid to not tell a creeper from a non-creeper? 
If you really fall in love with the person, no it's not unsafe.  


Yeah, but some people can't tell the difference. And a lot of the time there's situations where you can't. There are a lot of people out there who are really good at posing as a kid. It happened to a girl I knew. She's lucky to be alive. 


What kind of pictures did he have on his account? 


The same kind of ammature, at  home taken, young boy photos you'd see on any legit guy here. 


sig


Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3070
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:






"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:









"Betzy123" wrote:












"jasmine0310" wrote:








It's un-safe.


If you honestly think about it, no it's not. I mean cmon, are you really that stupid to not tell a creeper from a non-creeper? 
If you really fall in love with the person, no it's not unsafe.  


Yeah, but some people can't tell the difference. And a lot of the time there's situations where you can't. There are a lot of people out there who are really good at posing as a kid. It happened to a girl I knew. She's lucky to be alive. 


What kind of pictures did he have on his account? 


The same kind of ammature, at  home taken, young boy photos you'd see on any legit guy here. 


Did she ever bother to check google images? 



Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30565
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Betzy123" wrote:

I was wondering what's so bad about online dating?

Like if you just comment someone and are all like "Hey wanna go out" I can understand why that is wrong, but what about the people that really do have feelings for each other? 


So long as you dont give out any personal information then it can be safe . The problem that sometimes you might think your in the relationship with someone who is actually the adult  and you thought they wasnt and cos you has the feelings this can lead you to thinking its mkay to give out personal information or doing something what is unsafe.

Please do not give out personal information to someone who you dosent know offline and its against the rules on KW so dont do it on KW smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 847
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Online dating is wrong because everyone except you is actually 40 and they want to meet up with you and torture you.

That's the argument I see, anyway. I don't think it's a good one. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...


Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8294
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Betzy123" wrote:



 


Did she ever bother to check google images? 


Um yes. 
And as I said, the pictures were just a legitimate as a real user. People can just right click and save other's you know. People actually spend hours taking photos of other people's kids online and saving them to use for their own profile. As well as the fact, legitimate accounts can get hacked by desperate people. You don't know who's behind the screen. 


sig


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Latest Forum Posts

What's your favourite movie or series?

Eating Disorders

candy and veggies-moved

Need Help?

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Should kidzworld be turned into a site for...

Whats Your Opinion on This Generation.

Whats Your Opinion on This Generation.

What do I do when I'm bored

Kids embarrassed of their parents

Latest Videos

Play Online Games