Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

To Arabs or Indian or who ever doesn't talk english

Posted By:
U'll so miss me
U'll so miss me
StarStarStarStar

Listen up there!

I know how hard it is to get bullied bcz of ur "English" But just know if anyone let you feel down bcz of this.

Feel Proud!

Bcz Id eventually cut my hand off (b2os ede :P) if they knew how to talk your language! 

Before someone out there judges you as an idiot (id use other words but ill get reported) Let us all watch as they try and learn Arabic! Or Indian! Or Chinese! Or Japanese! Or Tagalog i guess i dont know! 

I was hurt when i was younger a lot, and people here just go on and put in there profiles "Use proper Grammer" Well excuse me i never knew friendship came with Dont's and Do's

I do know people who really get offended by this so just stop making fun of others!

Damon Salvatore.
Ian Hardings.
Enough said.

Posted By:
Crystalmagic
Crystalmagic
StarStarStar
Truly said...
But no one really understands that esp. Americans. They are just so happy with their colloquial language that if anyone does not speak in their accent they harass them, ultimately. That's why one feels so ashamed...
    Honestly speaking, you must be proud of whatever nationality u belong and be friendly. Good souls(people) will ultimately find you and one day u'll be the winner...
   That's why one's friendship is never limited to their nation. It crosses the borders and even we make friends who are foreigners to us...
   This website is making great efforts in doing that....Hats off!
smile 

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
o ok

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Crystalmagic
Crystalmagic
StarStarStar
Hehe i know it simply bounced over ur head.smile

Posted By:
U'll so miss me
U'll so miss me
StarStarStarStar

"Crystalmagic" wrote:

Truly said...

But no one really understands that esp. Americans. They are just so happy with their colloquial language that if anyone does not speak in their accent they harass them, ultimately. That's why one feels so ashamed...

Honestly speaking, you must be proud of whatever nationality u belong and be friendly. Good souls(people) will ultimately find you and one day u'll be the winner...

That's why one's friendship is never limited to their nation. It crosses the borders and even we make friends who are foreigners to us...

This website is making great efforts in doing that....Hats off!

smile 

Exactlyyyyy

Damon Salvatore.
Ian Hardings.
Enough said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Mom or Dad?

What kinda farm animal are u?

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

i need a bf

latest videos