Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

School Trubles

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
So the first day of 5th grade for me is September 3rd. I'm still in elementary school apparently. I have some problems with fashion, and other stuff. The problem with most of them is money. The first thing is stupid. I want to have the best locker in the school. Like wallpaper, magnets, carpet, etc. Idk why. It's just in trend now to have a locker that's cool. The second thing is my crush. I still like him from 4th grade. I'm scared he probably moved schools and or won't be in my class. I love him with all my heart. The third thing is that I'm going to get school supplies and the patterns or colors will be out in like a month. The fourth thing and last thing is the first day. What if no one likes my outfit? What if no one I know is in my class? Plz help me and give some answers to my questions. Thank you.

Hey everyone I love dance and gymnastics! Big Grin

School Trubles

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
No one will remember what you wear on the first day of school. You probably wont even remember. Ok, and for the locker, it's kinda a waste of money to spend all that money on a tiny area that you probably spend 10 minutes at out of the whole day after you add it up. The whole "cool locker" thing will wear off soon, and you"ll not want to do anything with the next locker. Really, no one spends hours there. It's just function. It holds your books, lunch, and jacket. That's all it's there for. Don't worry about "trendy" lockers. Please don't put carpet or a chandlier thingy in it. That looks like your trying too hard. I don't know what youre talking about with school supplies. You must be getting designer school supplies or something. That's ridiculous. Just go to walmart, grab some of the basics. You don't need crazy patterns or colors. Walmart has some pretty good patterns, I always find a good notebook that I like.

School Trubles

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
Thank you smile

Hey everyone I love dance and gymnastics! Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos