Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

My upcoming forum!!!!

Posted By:
princess subrina
princess subrina
StarStarStar
So hey guys know i am going to talk about my upcoming forums i will do for September. So lets begin first week in  September i will be doing the Topic; Things that mean girls say, i will be talking about girls that are mean and some of the stupid things they gossip about r say to other girls i choose that as my first one because thats what mostly happen at school these days to some girls. So i will be talking about that for one whole week. Second week i will be talking about: My Night Routine i know its weird to forum about it but i just like it that way cause i don't have a you tube for myself. Third week 20 things about me it going be surprising to hear somethings i like and what i dislike and alot more. Last week  Back to school makeup 6th grade cause i am going into 6th grade i am going just forum about it.So that's all of the forums i am doing for September if you recommend me to do more forums i will,. Tell me what you think below smile
Toodles
Subrina Loves

BBBC.P

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos