Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

My upcoming forum!!!!

Posted By:
princess subrina
princess subrina
StarStarStar
So hey guys know i am going to talk about my upcoming forums i will do for September. So lets begin first week in  September i will be doing the Topic; Things that mean girls say, i will be talking about girls that are mean and some of the stupid things they gossip about r say to other girls i choose that as my first one because thats what mostly happen at school these days to some girls. So i will be talking about that for one whole week. Second week i will be talking about: My Night Routine i know its weird to forum about it but i just like it that way cause i don't have a you tube for myself. Third week 20 things about me it going be surprising to hear somethings i like and what i dislike and alot more. Last week  Back to school makeup 6th grade cause i am going into 6th grade i am going just forum about it.So that's all of the forums i am doing for September if you recommend me to do more forums i will,. Tell me what you think below smile
Toodles
Subrina Loves

BBBC.P

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

Full form of news!!!?

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

awnser the question the person above you asks

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos