×
Back left
Back right

Ask mathieu_pancake a Question!

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Um...
Become one, da?
/shot
Well, um, hi... I'm mathieu_pancake and I'm a Hetalian.

Hi, mathieu_pancake.

So, yeah.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Would you play with Flandre?

Keep Calm and Master Spark
Just an ordinary magician da ze~
Princess Pikachu is the greatest friend an Oshawott can have!!! Rukia is also the greatest ever!
Elsword- Eve
I play Elsword! If your wondering what character I play, It's Eve.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
do you want to fight me

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Why do you want everybody to become one with you? ~ xPrincessPikachux


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
y am i so much proer dan u   Cool   #stophatinbruh Cool


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"xxIMPROERDANUxx" wrote:

y am i so much proer dan u   Cool   #stophatinbruh Cool
wHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY
jk
idk

"MarisaKirisame" wrote:

Would you play with Flandre?

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

do you want to fight me

As long as there is no fighting.
xD

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:

Why do you want everybody to become one with you? ~ xPrincessPikachux

Because I am Russia, da?
no jk
I'm supposed to be cANADA


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"mathieu_pancake" wrote:



"xxIMPROERDANUxx" wrote:


y am i so much proer dan u   Cool   #stophatinbruh Cool
wHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY
jk
idk


"MarisaKirisame" wrote:


Would you play with Flandre?



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


do you want to fight me

As long as there is no fighting.
xD


"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:


Why do you want everybody to become one with you? ~ xPrincessPikachux

Because I am Russia, da?
no jk
I'm supposed to be cANADA


i say u n00b i pro 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"xxIMPROERDANUxx" wrote:



"mathieu_pancake" wrote:






"xxIMPROERDANUxx" wrote:




y am i so much proer dan u   Cool   #stophatinbruh Cool
wHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY
jk
idk




"MarisaKirisame" wrote:




Would you play with Flandre?





"TheAverageJC" wrote:




do you want to fight me

As long as there is no fighting.
xD




"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:



Why do you want everybody to become one with you? ~ xPrincessPikachux

Because I am Russia, da?
no jk
I'm supposed to be cANADA


i say u n00b i pro 
yea well what are you a pro at


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"xxIMPROERDANUxx" wrote:

everything noob  #swerve
Funny thing is... If I'm a noob, that means everyone else is a noob. Therefore, you are a noob.
And guess what?
I was never a noob to begin with.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock


"mathieu_pancake" wrote:






"xxIMPROERDANUxx" wrote:




everything noob  #swerve
Funny thing is... If I'm a noob, that means everyone else is a noob. Therefore, you are a noob.
And guess what?
I was never a noob to begin with.


no i pro everyone else noob #fact_of_life 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity