Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Girls & Boys complications pt. 1

Posted By:
maribori97
maribori97
Star
Girls wear makeup because boys fall in love with what they see.
Boys lie because girls fall in love with what they hear.

Boys say girls are complicated and girls say boys are complicated when the truth is we are BOTH very complicated.
For example when a guy tells you you're beautiful and you say "Oh stop I know I'm not" or "No I'm not you have to say that you're my boyfriend". He doesn't really have to say anything he just does it because he does really think you're beautiful and clearly you're just saying that you're not so that he keeps telling you you're beautiful

Or... When boys will say anything to a girl just to get her to do stuff with him like hello have some manners maybe be an actual gentleman and you will get a great girl. We both lie and we both play mind tricks to get each other to do and say certain things that will be good for both of our egos. So why pretend like we don't?

Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
StarStarStarStar
Wha?

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

Posted By:
maribori97
maribori97
Star
It's about how boys & girls say "Ughhh they're so complicated" 

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"maribori97" wrote:

Girls wear makeup because boys fall in love with what they see.

Wait so if there was the most beautiful girl in the world, but she was a mass murderer.... I'd still fall in love with her? What?

Posted By:
maribori97
maribori97
Star
She probably wouldn't tell you she's a mass murderer would she? so you'd fall in love with her because she's beautiful. It's just my opinion doesn't mean that I'm right or anything.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"maribori97" wrote:

She probably wouldn't tell you she's a mass murderer would she? so you'd fall in love with her because she's beautiful. It's just my opinion doesn't mean that I'm right or anything.

I'm pretty sure, you'd be able to tell if someone was a mass murderer or not. lol

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

ThE WoRd GaMe

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos