Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Suicide Awarness Week

Posted By:
kiki12312
kiki12312
StarStarStar
All of you people out there who think of committing suicide, DON'T. You are loved you are cherished and you DO matter. So don't think no one likes you or you don't matter in this world. You could possibly do something to make the world better one day. I believe in you! I hope you understand that a lot of people like you and love you. You put smiles on their faces everyday. And to all the people who have had friends or family members commit suicide, I know what you are going through. I understand. I hope you get past the pain and learn to except it. Know that they are looking down on you from heaven, smiling, saying "Don't worry, I'm in a better place now." Always think of the good memorys you've had with them, and forget the bad. Know that other people are there for you too. This is a special message for Suicide Awareness/prevention week. Thank you. I love you.

I am awesome Thank you very much Wink

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Suicide Awarness Week

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Things always gt better. Amen. Thanks for this.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

-lastly,

Don't think too highly of yourself, chances are you are alone in your assessment.

Suicide Awarness Week

Posted By:
Alex_says_RAWR
Alex_says_RAWR
StarStarStar
That puts a great message out there smile

I'm Logen, and I never use the boards!
SPOILER

Suicide Awarness Week

Posted By:
kiki12312
kiki12312
StarStarStar
Thank you. smile

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Suicide Awarness Week

Posted By:
dogfobia
dogfobia
StarStarStarStar
wow your message was really inspirational if somebody thinks about having suicide they should like get interested in something if they think about killing themselves they can think about that thing and don't won to kill themselves or something just a thought

louDumb PeasantLouliam and louis slipping

And I'll be gone gone tonight
The fire beneath my feet is burning bright
The way that I been holdin' on so tight
With nothing in between ~ Story of My Life by 1D

Suicide Awarness Week

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a good and inspirational post. Thinking about it is scary. Others should understand that you only live once and you are very lucky to be here and have a life. Hopefully more people will read this!   

Converse!
Converse.

Suicide Awarness Week

Posted By:
blinkie
blinkie
StarStarStarStar
Awww :') thx, ya I use to do suicide, and I sometimes do, but this cheered me up.. thx smile

♥~You're perfect the way you are! ~♥
~~ Stand Up For What Youu Belive In Even If That Means Standing Alone ~~

Suicide Awarness Week

Posted By:
MarisaKirisame
MarisaKirisame
StarStarStarStarStar
this main post cheered me up. Even though I stopped.... I'm still going to stop and control myself when I think of it.

Keep Calm and Master Spark
Just an ordinary magician da ze~
Princess Pikachu is the greatest friend an Oshawott can have!!! Rukia is also the greatest ever!
Elsword- Eve
I play Elsword! If your wondering what character I play, It's Eve.

Suicide Awarness Week

Posted By:
kiki12312
kiki12312
StarStarStar
Yay! I'm glad it did Big Grin

Suicide Awarness Week

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"blinkie" wrote:

Awww :') thx, ya I use to do suicide, and I sometimes do, but this cheered me up.. thx smile

I don't think the word suicide means what you think it means. 

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

h,.b.k/n/n//n/

What was the last thing you ate?

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos