Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Annoying crushes

Posted By:
AwesomeSauceKetchup
AwesomeSauceKetchup
Star
One of my bffs  has a stupid crush on a guy shes never even had a conversation with. He's in my form, an  he knows she like him, but he hasn't acts  on it. But my friend won't stop going on, and she names her toys after him. But she gets so angry if you try to tell her shes being immature. SHE'S older than me, for goodness sakes. I'm sick of it, to be honest. If I hear her going on one more time I will lose it. Oh, and did I mention she dosent let anyone else talk about crushes?

Awesome Sauce Wink

Annoying crushes

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Your friend is annoying. Sounds annoying. She goes on and on about her crush and doesn't let anyone talk about theirs? That's selfish. Just tell her the truth and that you are not interested in hearing about her crush.

Converse!
Converse.

Annoying crushes

Posted By:
momo324
momo324
StarStar
my friend has a crush on a guy shes known for only two weeks and wont shut up about how she loves him and stuff and were only 13 and its like uuggggg shut up already

Hello people of earth I am from brie land home of all thing cheese lol not really well my name's sabrina and people call me brie but it's spelled bri and is not related to brie cheese at all a though I do eat a lot of chesse and dairy and love cheese I have never had brie cheese but I hear it's really good I said cheese way to much in this thing lo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

latest videos