x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

A thread about the princess of all Pikachu's

1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next →
Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
aw ^.^

Posted By:
MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD

StarStar
MEH. Its almost christmas. now to say something to mai "fake" big sis... hello. Have a nice christmas. cause you are ane-chan. the most beloved person on KW. Everyone is awesome including you. I see we both like hetalia. (YAY!) That speaks my mind through. This early christmas. make the world kind. its time for life. life of who? a life for a special person. what did you knew? that was the princess of Pikachu's a very nice teen. i love you very much. (As a sister) now go on free! see you this christmas. i will give you a gift. Make the holidays great. there is no one as special as you. (Exept my mom and jesus/god XD) (I dont think this made any sence at all! XD)

Amber: I
Why must the world be so cruel?

Posted By:
MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD

StarStar
And you also make me smile. and help me with my troubles. now i will give you a gift. -Hugs and kisses on the head- you will be there for me ane-chan.

Amber: I
Why must the world be so cruel?

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200

StarStarStarStarStar
:3

The winning streak user on kw doesn't need a pic in his sig.

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux_2483517 Lock
xPrincessPikachux_2483517

StarStarStarStarStar

"MikuFanXD" wrote:

MEH. Its almost christmas. now to say something to mai "fake" big sis... hello. Have a nice christmas. cause you are ane-chan. the most beloved person on KW. Everyone is awesome including you. I see we both like hetalia. (YAY!) That speaks my mind through. This early christmas. make the world kind. its time for life. life of who? a life for a special person. what did you knew? that was the princess of Pikachu's a very nice teen. i love you very much. (As a sister) now go on free! see you this christmas. i will give you a gift. Make the holidays great. there is no one as special as you. (Exept my mom and jesus/god XD) (I dont think this made any sence at all! XD)

OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT MESSAGE AND I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO Grin Grin Grin

1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

post a poem

Ok admit, what's the WORST thing u ever di...

post a poem

post a poem

post a poem

post a poem

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Latest Videos

Play Online Games