Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Be thankful!

Posted By:
dramatic 101
dramatic 101
Star
I recently saw the funniest video on first world problems. I then realized that we aren't thankful enough. I guess that's because we just expect these things. Yelling at your mother because she won't let you date is not important. Throwing a fit about having to doing yard work isn't important! Most everyone has food on their table and a roof over their head! It's the small things in life that mean the most, and don't take it for grant it! Say thank you to your mom every once in awhile for driving you to soccer practice! Some people don't think that small things are important until they much older. That's why it's is urgent to learn this now! Look at all the times you have been upset. Maybe your friend moved. Don't cry about it, be thankful you had a friend as great as him/her! Teenagers throw fits about little things all the time, but if you can be thankful instead, you won't be as unhappy. Most people want what they can't get, I am thankful for what I have. Stop and think about how many thank-you's that you haven't said. Try to change that number now.

yours truely,
dramatic 101

Be thankful!

Posted By:
dramatic 101
dramatic 101
Star
Also think of those in foreign countries who do not have as many luxuries as you do. Just stop and think, I dare you! You may complain about getting up for school, but some people don't even go to school. Count your blessings, not your curses. Be grateful every day for everyone who loves and cares about you, for your home, and your life. You life may not be as good as someone else's, but still, don't compare yourself with others. Comparing will only make you think negatively. Whoever reads this I am thankful you took part of your day to read about my thoughts. Not everyone can write like this on a computer. Not everyone can read. So I am very thankful. Pass this message to at least 2 people you know, that would make me eternally grateful.

yours truely,
dramatic 101

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Watcha Watching (2014)

Why is swearing wrong?

Why is swearing wrong?

How much battery has you got right now?

Crushes

latest videos