Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

fat belly

Posted By:
fatbelly23
fatbelly23
Star
so thanksgiving wasent long ago and if your like me you pigged out like crazy at bunches of everything and had to unbutton your pants if you were me let the belly sit and relax hang and go sit on the couch have someone rub your belly and fall asleep wake up to a big belly cant see your feet and just say hmm and think I have ot go back to school soo and be like I wish I had my teacher for thanksgiving and she was digesting in my belly then school would be cancled but to bad just got to go to school with a big belly having people at school rub and poke it and hyou cant sit in your desk ur belly is bigger then your friends and everything but you just sit there and rub and burp and fart ad eat like a pig just relax I don't know why people are so hung up on being skinny it dosent matter fat people always sukign it in just let I hang be the belly king eat as much as you want un button your pants to eat some more just be happy and be bellied

fat belly

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah .... nice

fat belly

Posted By:
singingstar25
singingstar25
StarStarStarStar
Umm...........................................................................................................................................................................

Some people call me obsessed, But I say I'm dedicated.
DEFINITELY ME!!
its gotta be u

Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn ♥

Directioner officially for, four years #Proud ♥

fat belly

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
okay!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D