Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

9000

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7880

"Epicbunnygal1" wrote:

I am nowhere close to anything though ;-;


Don't worry. you will be soon. smile 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin


9000

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4613

"shae508" wrote:







"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:




Nice! Wink Grin







My math is a bit inaccurate, but 2800 more forum posts to go, and I'll have diamond!



Big Grin Good luck! cant wait till i get one. ( you know one day...)

Me neither! I'm actually desperate to achieve it along with having a diamond comments medal. I already have diamond for photos and blogs






9000

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7880

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:



"shae508" wrote:
















"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:








Nice! Wink Grin















My math is a bit inaccurate, but 2800 more forum posts to go, and I'll have diamond!



Big Grin Good luck! cant wait till i get one. ( you know one day...)

Me neither! I'm actually desperate to achieve it along with having a diamond comments medal. I already have diamond for photos and blogs


I want diamond everything! ( right now i have diamond nothing.... Sad 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin


9000

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13212

"Epicbunnygal1" wrote:

I am nowhere close to anything though ;-;

you'll get their eventually smile,
i know you aren't new but find a section you like or make posts and even roleplay :3 debating is a fun section as well (: 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


9000

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4613

"shae508" wrote:



"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:








"shae508" wrote:


































"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:
















Nice! Wink Grin































My math is a bit inaccurate, but 2800 more forum posts to go, and I'll have diamond!



Big Grin Good luck! cant wait till i get one. ( you know one day...)

Me neither! I'm actually desperate to achieve it along with having a diamond comments medal. I already have diamond for photos and blogs


I want diamond everything! ( right now i have diamond nothing.... Sad 

Maybe because diamond is a girl's best friend? :3






9000

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25565

Everyone is awesome .  

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


9000

Posted By:
Epicbunnygal1
Epicbunnygal1
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 266
thanks

I made it myself

Animation I made to express myself

All smiles here smile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Wink
Doggie in space
smile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Wink

Visit my page. I'm practically professional !!
Logo

By me


9000

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7880

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:



"shae508" wrote:








"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:


















"shae508" wrote:






































































"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:
































Nice! Wink Grin































































My math is a bit inaccurate, but 2800 more forum posts to go, and I'll have diamond!



Big Grin Good luck! cant wait till i get one. ( you know one day...)

Me neither! I'm actually desperate to achieve it along with having a diamond comments medal. I already have diamond for photos and blogs


I want diamond everything! ( right now i have diamond nothing.... Sad 

Maybe because diamond is a girl's best friend? :3


yep!Big Grin ( plus i could sell those things for a FORTUNE!!!!!!!!!! ;D )

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin


9000

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317
yayy Big Grin


← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Name the USA.-moved

latest videos