Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
GoldenHeartLocket Lock
GoldenHeartLocket
StarStarStar
I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope you'll get better!

Posted By:
queeny6
queeny6
StarStarStar
I'm sorry for what you are going through, I know how hard it must be.
2 years ago, my grandmother developed mouth cancer. She also underwent radiation but she reacted badly to it and started developing sores in her mouth that were so painful that they prevented her from eating. She went into a coma and passed away about a two weeks later.

I know people have been saying don't do radiation or whatever, and I know first hand how bad it can be but I think you have to do whatever you can to try and help yourself. If there's a chance it can save your life, you need to do it. My grandmother died because of her radiation, and I wouldn't go back in time and tell her not to do it because the cancer would have killed her anyway. At least we tried. 
Keep fighting, and be strong.

I love u all smile
Unless you give me a reason not to

Posted By:
airplanesrulecv
airplanesrulecv
Star
omg i hope you feel better

Yo people im nasty bi- tchy love ta chat some times. leave your drama and problemo's to da judge ! bye you lollipops dum dumy not mean its a brand !!! yo byeeee byee chow shalom adios take care

Posted By:
arthi
arthi
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

Frown That's sad, but you should know like hugebear said you have friends and family who want you to feel better. 

Posted By:
nini8988
nini8988
StarStarStarStarStar
im sorry to hear that but keep strong u will get through it i believe in u

mehe

Posted By:
-xXLoneWolfXx-
-xXLoneWolfXx-
StarStarStar
I hope you feel better! Stay strong smile

Posted By:
nerdyschoolgirl
nerdyschoolgirl
Star
true

Posted By:
Flitterfrost
Flitterfrost
StarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

You shouldn't get radiation, it'll just kill you faster.

Wow you are obviously not educated. Radiation is poison to your body, yes, but it KILLS THE CANCER CELLS. And that is what it is the point of it is. The only way radiation kills you is if you take too much of it, and when doctors decide how much to give, they take into consideration the amount of radiation the body can take without causing irreversible damage. So no, it does not kill you faster. Jesus. Know your facts before making such outrageous claims. 

Posted By:
alexiarina123
alexiarina123
StarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

I've recently been diagnosed with ependymoma. I had a surgery to remove most of the tumors, but I'm still going to need radiotherapy to get rid of what's left of the microscopic disease. I'm sure others here on Kidzworld have experience with cancer, tumors, or have family members who have gone through similar circumstances. I just want to make this a place to share, so let me start.

About a year ago, I got a cold. Every time I would cough or sneeze there would be a shooting pain down my tailbone. Eventually I recovered from the cold, but the pain didn't stop, and it eventually spread to where it was my entire lower body and back, and it was no longer just shooting, but constant. I had an MRI in February 2013 to see if they could find anything, but it came back inconclusive. 10 more months of worsening symptoms later, I get another MRI focused on my lower spine where they find 'lesions'. They admit me to the hospital the same night, and I've been there for the past week, and am only now back at home. They tell me that they think I have tumors in my spine. I was in the hospital for two days before I had the surgery. They made an incision running pretty much the entire length of my spine (from shoulder blades to tail bone) and I'm in for a long, long recovery. 

I'm not looking for pity. I just am looking for a place to share, and to let others share, and as a member of this community for over 4 years, I feel comfortable sharing here. 

Don't worry , you'll make it through! smile ...you can do it...just don't lose hope smile

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

About your profile.

The Sims 4 - CHEATS

Whats your favorite game?

Describe the above person's profile pic wi...

When is your birthday?

Do You Believe in Miracles???

write any kw members name

write any kw members name

latest videos