Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Cancer

Posted By:
--Bestie--
--Bestie--
StarStar
don't wrry lolzz u will surely get out of this !!!!! keep smiling smilesmilesmile

Cancer

Posted By:
GoldenHeartLocket
GoldenHeartLocket
StarStarStar
I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope you'll get better!

Cancer

Posted By:
queeny6
queeny6
StarStarStar
I'm sorry for what you are going through, I know how hard it must be.
2 years ago, my grandmother developed mouth cancer. She also underwent radiation but she reacted badly to it and started developing sores in her mouth that were so painful that they prevented her from eating. She went into a coma and passed away about a two weeks later.

I know people have been saying don't do radiation or whatever, and I know first hand how bad it can be but I think you have to do whatever you can to try and help yourself. If there's a chance it can save your life, you need to do it. My grandmother died because of her radiation, and I wouldn't go back in time and tell her not to do it because the cancer would have killed her anyway. At least we tried. 
Keep fighting, and be strong.

I love u all smile
Unless you give me a reason not to

Cancer

Posted By:
airplanesrulecv
airplanesrulecv
Star
omg i hope you feel better

Yo people im nasty bi- tchy love ta chat some times. leave your drama and problemo's to da judge ! bye you lollipops dum dumy not mean its a brand !!! yo byeeee byee chow shalom adios take care

Cancer

Posted By:
arthi
arthi
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

Frown That's sad, but you should know like hugebear said you have friends and family who want you to feel better. 

siggy pic

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next →

play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should teens be allowe to curse? Tell me

When People Don't Take Depression Seriously

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos