Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Cancer

Posted By:
Tbeard01
Tbeard01
Star
If you smoke you can get cancer in the lungs ,and you trout and you mouth, and liver stuomeic if you chew you can get jaw cancer ting cancer and more if you want to know more post back to me. 

Cancer

Posted By:
twyla215
twyla215
StarStarStarStar
my grampa has cancer * sob*

Cancer

Posted By:
ImDaBestCheese
ImDaBestCheese
Star
Omg!! I will pray for you to get better , Hope you feel better soon.Cancer is the worst thing in life i hate it so much!! All my prays will be with you!!

Im bouncing Im bouncing up and down, bouncing up and down yeah , im bouncing im bouncing! Love this song!

Cancer

Posted By:
blackangel123
blackangel123
StarStarStar

My mum as bone cancer, its when her bones fade aeay and she starts to lose control of or organs, she first found out she had it when I was 10 my little brother and sister where only toddles I had to rise them for my mum, I am now 16 and I wish my mum was a nomal mum but she cant be she has to be in a wheel chair I love her but the doctors said she only has until shes 40 and that 5 years away but every day is hard watching her go thourgh it.

Angel

Cancer

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"joemama12" wrote:

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:

Do you know what your recovery process entails? I imagine spinal surgery would mean you're done walking for a while until it heals

Gay

Wow, you got banned quick, didn't you??

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez!

Somebody call 911!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.