Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Creepiest thing that has happened to you

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
This isn't really creepy, just unsettling. Like last summer I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep, and I heard some coyotes. Now, usually, it's pretty rare you hear them, like 3 times a year max around me. So, anyway, it creeped me out listening to them bark and howl, and then I heard something else, like this terrible screeching noise. I'm pretty sure the coyotes were killing something, or something was killing a coyote, but whatever it was, it was dying and screeching and screaming. Not the funniest thing to listen to.

Posted By:
KittiesLOVESYOU
KittiesLOVESYOU
StarStar
Here another Creepiest thing.
I was giving my mom a drink and I ran down the hallway and I heard my name quietly.
And then When I was young, I got a drawing gift on christmas So I drawed and I heard a errgggh.

Stop having fear.
Just be proud.
Don't cut.
and please...don't go...
Sis..

Posted By:
-Skyfall-
-Skyfall-
StarStarStarStar

"Yeliak" wrote:

This isn't really creepy, just unsettling. Like last summer I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep, and I heard some coyotes. Now, usually, it's pretty rare you hear them, like 3 times a year max around me. So, anyway, it creeped me out listening to them bark and howl, and then I heard something else, like this terrible screeching noise. I'm pretty sure the coyotes were killing something, or something was killing a coyote, but whatever it was, it was dying and screeching and screaming. Not the funniest thing to listen to.

Awwh that's sad, and yes that is really creepy to hear :P

I'm Zoe, and I love Pierce The Veil ♥
#Kellic guise! c:

Vic Fuentes x ♥

hehe cx

Cuties x

Haha, love you ~ Skyfall x

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
I was in my bedroom and I was on my phone. I hadn't noticed my Mum standing in the doorway, when I looked up she had a face mask on and I was like: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Lol o-o

Posted By:
MonasYou
MonasYou
StarStarStarStar
Guy kept stalking me n my sis when we went out to throw out the trash.....

"Stand up for your rights, even if it means standing ALONE." -Unknown.

Posted By:
emelie510
emelie510
StarStar

"Shugopoke" wrote:

When my bathroom door got locked somehow .w.

Used to happen in a house i lived in before , but no one had locked it .

Posted By:
AyeJavie_
AyeJavie_
StarStar
During my school years I had this crush on this girl who wasn't all I thought she was. I walked up to her the last few days of school to see if she wanted to hang out during the summer and get to know each other. She seemed nice yeah but when I went over to her house to pick her up her mom told me to come inside. I thought maybe she's just being curtious. She said I could go up to her room and when I did. My freshman year jacket was hanging in her closet door knob. I lost that thing the first week of high school. And I never went back to her or that house. I took the sweater though.

I know a thing or two about a thing or two.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What r u going to be when u grow up?

Riddles :)

How much battery has you got right now?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos