Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

FEEDBACCCK!!

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
So we're doing research papers..
and i'm doing mine on the arctic fox!! Big Grin i love 'em.

So I wrote down a bit. I'm not done yet. So I want you guys to give me feedback. And do u guys think the introduction is good? my friend gave it to meeeh

The Arctic Fox
                Far away, in lands I have never stepped on, where the mountains are so white they look like old veterans there, and where the breeze is so cool that my smile goes numb, there is a creature that is my essay's topic: The Arctic Fox.
The baby name for an arctic fox is a Cub or a Kit. They are usually born in a den in the tundra. They weigh about 6 ½ ounces when born. When it is a full adult, its weight is 6 to 10 pounds. When arctic foxes are born, they have 3 to 4 (even 10) littermates.  Baby arctic foxes drink milk; adults ear meat, eggs, and insects. Their food is brought by both of their parents.
                An arctic fox’s enemy is a Polar Bear. They also don’t like us humans. So if you were to see one, don’t go near it. An arctic fox can take the cold better than almost any other animal. The white foxes don’t even start to shiver until it is seventy degrees below zero (F). Arctic for kits is born in huge underground dens on the tundra. There are sometimes more than a hundred tunnels leading in and out.

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

FEEDBACCCK!!

Posted By:
Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna
StarStarStarStarStar

"Midapops" wrote:

So we're doing research papers..

and i'm doing mine on the arctic fox!! Big Grin i love 'em.

So I wrote down a bit. I'm not done yet. So I want you guys to give me feedback. And do u guys think the introduction is good? my friend gave it to meeeh

The Arctic Fox

Far away, in lands I have never stepped on, where the mountains are so white they look like old veterans there, and where the breeze is so cool that my smile goes numb, there is a creature that is my essay's topic: The Arctic Fox.

The baby name for an arctic fox is a Cub or a Kit. They are usually born in a den in the tundra. They weigh about 6 ½ ounces when born. When it is a full adult, its weight is 6 to 10 pounds. When arctic foxes are born, they have 3 to 4 (even 10) littermates.  Baby arctic foxes drink milk; adults ear meat, eggs, and insects. Their food is brought by both of their parents.

An arctic fox’s enemy is a Polar Bear. They also don’t like us humans. So if you were to see one, don’t go near it. An arctic fox can take the cold better than almost any other animal. The white foxes don’t even start to shiver until it is seventy degrees below zero (F). Arctic for kits is born in huge underground dens on the tundra. There are sometimes more than a hundred tunnels leading in and out.

Awesome!!!!!!!! I love it!

"It's funny how people say to be yourself but yet they judge you " BTW if you think I'm gay just bc I have a rainbow in my siggy I'm NOT!!! Okay?! Thank you.

FEEDBACCCK!!

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Think it's good enough for at least a B or an A?smile
though its not quite doneBig Grin

Thanksss

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

FEEDBACCCK!!

Posted By:
Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna
StarStarStarStarStar

"Midapops" wrote:

Think it's good enough for at least a B or an A?smile

though its not quite doneBig Grin

Thanksss

Yeah smile

"It's funny how people say to be yourself but yet they judge you " BTW if you think I'm gay just bc I have a rainbow in my siggy I'm NOT!!! Okay?! Thank you.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who is your favourite superhero

what kind of phone do you have??

Who is your favourite superhero

How much battery has you got right now?

How much battery has you got right now?

Whats Ewww to You?

latest videos