Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
YouWillRememberMe- Lock
YouWillRememberMe-
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276
Name something weird you use to do as a child.

Me: I would act like a dog when ever people came round :') like I would jump on people and bark at them. 


Posted By:
Cutie 27
Cutie 27
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 118
Pretending to be a teacher, ripping out work book pages and doing them just so I could grade them

You think you know me

On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
bitter place and a broken dream
And we leave it all behind

On this day it's so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

Read more: WWE - Edge Theme Lyrics | MetroLyrics


Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 941

"Cutie 27" wrote:

Pretending to be a teacher, ripping out work book pages and doing them just so I could grade them

I used to do the exact same. T.T


Posted By:
KayleighhBayBay
KayleighhBayBay
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 106

"InternetOwl" wrote:

"Cutie 27" wrote:

Pretending to be a teacher, ripping out work book pages and doing them just so I could grade them

I used to do the exact same. T.T
I used to do that, except I would make my little sisters play with me and be my class.. I was a mean teacher though haha.

Posted By:
_Darkness_
_Darkness_
Member since:
January, 2014
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Put the light switch in the middle to see what it does

Posted By:
singingstar25
singingstar25
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 679

"KayleighhBayBay" wrote:



"InternetOwl" wrote:




"Cutie 27" wrote:


Pretending to be a teacher, ripping out work book pages and doing them just so I could grade them

I used to do the exact same. T.T
I used to do that, except I would make my little sisters play with me and be my class.. I was a mean teacher though haha.


Hahaha same here c: I would make my own class and stuff ;3 

Some people call me obsessed, But I say I'm dedicated.
DEFINITELY ME!!
its gotta be u


Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn ♥

Directioner officially for, four years #Proud ♥


Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1123

"YouWillRememberMe-" wrote:

Name something weird you use to do as a child.



Me: I would act like a dog when ever people came round :') like I would jump on people and bark at them. 


I used to do the same t hing. My parents took a picture of me eating like a puppy when I was 7. I should post it.  Clown

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.


Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1123

"KayleighhBayBay" wrote:



I used to do that, except I would make my little sisters play with me and be my class.. I was a mean teacher though haha.


Kayleigh, I used to do that too with my little sister when I was younger and yes I used to be the mean teacher also.  Devil Clown

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.


Posted By:
KayleighhBayBay
KayleighhBayBay
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 106

"_Darkness_" wrote:

Put the light switch in the middle to see what it does
I used to stand in my room doing that for hours haha.

Posted By:
brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent
Member since:
January, 2014
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 652
I use to smile &laugh all the time and whenever my mom use to get angry , I made her run behind me and throw pillows on her. I also use to joke all the time with whoever I found even  a  stranger.Big Grin

NR.♥
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON..
if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day but if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for life!
"-Life seems like an never ending story-"!!!!!
//You are always known by the acompany you keep, so be aware of the acompany you keep//---/
Lets rock the world^_^WinkTongue OutBig Grin


← Previous 1 3

play online games

latest forum posts

If You Could Do One Thing Before You Die W...

What did you dream about last night?

Whats your favourite city ?

What Time Is It Where You Live?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Type in the face you have on right now

MONEY

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

WHAT IS LOVE?

WHAT IS LOVE?

latest videos