Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

2014 IS THE YEAR OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
This year is the year of Sonic The Hedgehog everybody!!! Brand new games, toys and a brand new TV show!!! SEGA decided that Sonic and his crew is going 2 have a different appearance! They're AWESOME! The brand new game is called Sonic Boom and the new TV show is called Sonic Boom ( They have the same name ) . It'll b coming out later on this year!!! THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!! 

Hey I'm HyperTails! I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan. I also like WWE and Dragon Ball Z!

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not going to look into this. All I have to say is, until they fix how Knuckles looks, I will never play a Sonic game again. He looks like a guy on steroids. 

BladeDancer

Beautiful lethality, relentless style

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
I know but when u see the trailer it's going 2 b AWESOME!

Hey I'm HyperTails! I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan. I also like WWE and Dragon Ball Z!

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
StarStarStarStar

"HyperTails" wrote:

This year is the year of Sonic The Hedgehog everybody!!! Brand new games, toys and a brand new TV show!!! SEGA decided that Sonic and his crew is going 2 have a different appearance! They're AWESOME! The brand new game is called Sonic Boom and the new TV show is called Sonic Boom ( They have the same name ) . It'll b coming out later on this year!!! THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!! 

This a million times!  *high five* 

g2

I sell propane and propane accessories

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Merry Christmas

depression

insurgent!!

depression

latest videos