Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

We all don't like the same things? How horrible ? Not at all.

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

This has been on my mind for a long time.  We see it everywhere (a lot of us do it ourselves without even realizing it)

We all know this when it comes down to it.  We also know that you can like the same thing as others.

But so many people don't show that they know this. 

People who get angry for the soul fact that someone likes something they don't (or the other way around).  (talking mostly about art, music, Shows and so on)

Why would you be so upset about something that silly?  You know people are not all the same.  So why would it bother you so much? 

People like whatever they like, its natural.  It also keeps things interesting.  It would be boring if we where all the same. 

I like a weird mix of stuff I know, but if I know that you or anyone likes something I dislike, im not going to become angry because of it, it would be pointless, and a waist of my time.

People seem to be passing judgments based on what people like or dislike.  When it should be based off of Personality, and how they act/talk. 

This will take me to another future topic but it can wait.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Posted By:
MaskyAndHoodie
MaskyAndHoodie
StarStarStar
I don't usually have time to think about who likes what.....

Dont Let Go

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a great post! I agree.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you for posting this smile

Im not so sure that so many people judge.. from what I has experienced so far is most people does respect their fellow human bros and sisters /friends/ family ect.

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

Im not so sure that so many people judge.. from what I has experienced so far is most people does respect their fellow human bros and sisters /friends/ family ect.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

He always posts things that are interesting to bring up.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

You would be surprised at how much it happens.  I see it nearly everywhere

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
I do this a lot myself. I need to stop honestly. It is quite stupid. I shouldn't judge people based on how they dress, or what music they like, what interests them. It should be whether they are a jerk or caring, whether they would stick up for you or just walk away, someone how would help you in your time of need. 

My brother doesn't judge people the way they dress. Mainly because, he dresses quite crazy. An example would be last week, he wore a Soccer jersey with bandanna print joggers, like skinny sweatpants, and basketball shoes that are high top and sorta look like boots. He got compliments but I'm quite sure he got people that were saying he was dressing like an idiot. 

I myself like some odd stuff. Now unfortunately I have to throw in the race card. I am African-American. Cliche black person would like basketball, and football for sports. I like them but, my passion runs deep in Auto Racing. That is weird and I know I get judged for it. 

People should just wait to actually know the person than to make an assumption that they are weird because of what they like. 

Destiny Concept Art

Posted By:
rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart
StarStarStarStarStar
I used to judge people all the time, never really thinking about how it made them feel.
After people starting judging me, I snapped into reality.
Nobody is classified as "wierd," just unique.
This is beautiful and needs to be shown to everyone alive.
Like, now.

And now,
Ducks.

Posted By:
Alverdine Lock
Alverdine
StarStarStarStar
agree,agree,agree c:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

What's your pets name?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

latest videos