Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Judged upon Sexuality...

Posted By:
♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥
StarStarStar
     DISCLAIMER: IF YOU DO NOT SUPPORT GAY EQUALITY DO NOT RESPOND, DISREGARD THIS FORUM. 

I am beyond angry at our society in which we live in and I know I am not the only one. We live in a world where there are people who would rather die than be who they are and what they stand for. That is messed up. And Quite frankly I am pretty much done with 'gay jokes' I mean I used to be able to tolerate them but now it's just making me quite annoyed. I am Pan and all of my "friends" (I don't consider them my friends) Say -insert something with girl & girl- "Not trying to be a lezbo or something!" What?  That's all I can really say, is 'What?' Why do you have to constantly let me know you do not necessarily feel the same way I do. They honestly treat like I am inhuman just because I am Pan (which means I don't look for specific gender characteristics in a relationship) Another thing, "It's Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve!" Shut up. Honestly shut up. Yes I understand only a man and a female can produce offspring. But that does not make it alright to criticize same gender relationships. I am sorry if this forum sounds angry and hateful but I am literally tearing up in my eyes typing this because I feel so strongly about this. I respect all opinions and I know people who don't agree, but still respect gay equality. Just because you don't understand something,  doesn't mean it's wrong. Once again I apologize if this sounds angry, hateful, or offends anyone. I am just saying that I will not stop ranting about this until AT LEAST 50% of the United States will legalize same sex marriage. I mean America was created mainly to escape  persecution, but people now are persecuted for their sexuality and opinions. Before I write an entire book on how I feel, I'm just trying to spread awareness and such... I will not rest until all of us will be treated equally. Every Last One of Us

♥ ia - chan ♥

Gif of ia - chan

Judged upon Sexuality...

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
i totally agree with you, why do people care about sexuality? it's the heart that matters not the looks, race, beliefs, etc >_>

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Judged upon Sexuality...

Posted By:
Cataclysm_Destruct
Cataclysm_Destruct
StarStarStarStar

"♥Kittiie♥" wrote:

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU DO NOT SUPPORT GAY EQUALITY DO NOT RESPOND, DISREGARD THIS FORUM. 

I am beyond angry at our society in which we live in and I know I am not the only one. We live in a world where there are people who would rather die than be who they are and what they stand for. That is messed up. And Quite frankly I am pretty much done with 'gay jokes' I mean I used to be able to tolerate them but now it's just making me quite annoyed. I am Pan and all of my "friends" (I don't consider them my friends) Say -insert something with girl & girl- "Not trying to be a lezbo or something!" What?  That's all I can really say, is 'What?' Why do you have to constantly let me know you do not necessarily feel the same way I do. They honestly treat like I am inhuman just because I am Pan (which means I don't look for specific gender characteristics in a relationship) Another thing, "It's Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve!" Shut up. Honestly shut up. Yes I understand only a man and a female can produce offspring. But that does not make it alright to criticize same gender relationships. I am sorry if this forum sounds angry and hateful but I am literally tearing up in my eyes typing this because I feel so strongly about this. I respect all opinions and I know people who don't agree, but still respect gay equality. Just because you don't understand something,  doesn't mean it's wrong. Once again I apologize if this sounds angry, hateful, or offends anyone. I am just saying that I will not stop ranting about this until AT LEAST 50% of the United States will legalize same sex marriage. I mean America was created mainly to escape  persecution, but people now are persecuted for their sexuality and opinions. Before I write an entire book on how I feel, I'm just trying to spread awareness and such... I will not rest until all of us will be treated equally. Every Last One of Us

I Agree With You Kittie. Thank You For Expressing Your Views And I'm Sure Many People Like You And I Will Also Thank You For Producing This. Society Today Just Isn't What It Was Before.

★ I'm Jay! Pleasure To Meet You ★

'Welcome to the League of Draven...'

Judged upon Sexuality...

Posted By:
♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥
StarStarStar
I'm glad you agree with me. I just really want people to get their head out of the clouds and realize that people cannot how they feel. Love is love. And love is kind.

♥ ia - chan ♥

Gif of ia - chan

Judged upon Sexuality...

Posted By:
♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥
StarStarStar
I agree with you 300% c:

♥ ia - chan ♥

Gif of ia - chan

Judged upon Sexuality...

Posted By:
Cataclysm_Destruct
Cataclysm_Destruct
StarStarStarStar
Indeed it is. Good idea to put this out there.

Judged upon Sexuality...

Posted By:
LonelyUnicorn
LonelyUnicorn
StarStarStar
Everyone is their own kind of beautiful. And honestly,Looks,Style,Sexuality,yada yada… They don't matter as long as you have a good heart.

Chaos Star.

Judged upon Sexuality...

Posted By:
Cataclysm_Destruct
Cataclysm_Destruct
StarStarStarStar

"LonelyUnicorn" wrote:

Everyone is their own kind of beautiful. And honestly,Looks,Style,Sexuality,yada yada… They don't matter as long as you have a good heart.

Indeed 

Judged upon Sexuality...

Posted By:
♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥
StarStarStar
Amen to that. 

♥ ia - chan ♥

Gif of ia - chan

Judged upon Sexuality...

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone has the rights to love whoever they want to without being judged for it.

Live and let live
Love and let love

Love 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

anyone else?

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

latest videos