x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Judged upon Sexuality...

Posted By:
♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥

StarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
     DISCLAIMER: IF YOU DO NOT SUPPORT GAY EQUALITY DO NOT RESPOND, DISREGARD THIS FORUM. 

I am beyond angry at our society in which we live in and I know I am not the only one. We live in a world where there are people who would rather die than be who they are and what they stand for. That is messed up. And Quite frankly I am pretty much done with 'gay jokes' I mean I used to be able to tolerate them but now it's just making me quite annoyed. I am Pan and all of my "friends" (I don't consider them my friends) Say -insert something with girl & girl- "Not trying to be a lezbo or something!" What?  That's all I can really say, is 'What?' Why do you have to constantly let me know you do not necessarily feel the same way I do. They honestly treat like I am inhuman just because I am Pan (which means I don't look for specific gender characteristics in a relationship) Another thing, "It's Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve!" Shut up. Honestly shut up. Yes I understand only a man and a female can produce offspring. But that does not make it alright to criticize same gender relationships. I am sorry if this forum sounds angry and hateful but I am literally tearing up in my eyes typing this because I feel so strongly about this. I respect all opinions and I know people who don't agree, but still respect gay equality. Just because you don't understand something,  doesn't mean it's wrong. Once again I apologize if this sounds angry, hateful, or offends anyone. I am just saying that I will not stop ranting about this until AT LEAST 50% of the United States will legalize same sex marriage. I mean America was created mainly to escape  persecution, but people now are persecuted for their sexuality and opinions. Before I write an entire book on how I feel, I'm just trying to spread awareness and such... I will not rest until all of us will be treated equally. Every Last One of Us

♥ ia - chan ♥

Gif of ia - chan

Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
i totally agree with you, why do people care about sexuality? it's the heart that matters not the looks, race, beliefs, etc >_>

Posted By:
Cataclysm_Destruct Lock
Cataclysm_Destruct

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"♥Kittiie♥" wrote:

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU DO NOT SUPPORT GAY EQUALITY DO NOT RESPOND, DISREGARD THIS FORUM. 

I am beyond angry at our society in which we live in and I know I am not the only one. We live in a world where there are people who would rather die than be who they are and what they stand for. That is messed up. And Quite frankly I am pretty much done with 'gay jokes' I mean I used to be able to tolerate them but now it's just making me quite annoyed. I am Pan and all of my "friends" (I don't consider them my friends) Say -insert something with girl & girl- "Not trying to be a lezbo or something!" What?  That's all I can really say, is 'What?' Why do you have to constantly let me know you do not necessarily feel the same way I do. They honestly treat like I am inhuman just because I am Pan (which means I don't look for specific gender characteristics in a relationship) Another thing, "It's Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve!" Shut up. Honestly shut up. Yes I understand only a man and a female can produce offspring. But that does not make it alright to criticize same gender relationships. I am sorry if this forum sounds angry and hateful but I am literally tearing up in my eyes typing this because I feel so strongly about this. I respect all opinions and I know people who don't agree, but still respect gay equality. Just because you don't understand something,  doesn't mean it's wrong. Once again I apologize if this sounds angry, hateful, or offends anyone. I am just saying that I will not stop ranting about this until AT LEAST 50% of the United States will legalize same sex marriage. I mean America was created mainly to escape  persecution, but people now are persecuted for their sexuality and opinions. Before I write an entire book on how I feel, I'm just trying to spread awareness and such... I will not rest until all of us will be treated equally. Every Last One of Us

I Agree With You Kittie. Thank You For Expressing Your Views And I'm Sure Many People Like You And I Will Also Thank You For Producing This. Society Today Just Isn't What It Was Before.

30.11.2014 -17:31 pm - 999th Post! :'D
30.11.2014 - 17:36 pm - 1000th Post! :'D

Posted By:
♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥

StarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
I'm glad you agree with me. I just really want people to get their head out of the clouds and realize that people cannot how they feel. Love is love. And love is kind.

♥ ia - chan ♥

Gif of ia - chan

Posted By:
♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥

StarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
I agree with you 300% c:

♥ ia - chan ♥

Gif of ia - chan

Posted By:
Cataclysm_Destruct Lock
Cataclysm_Destruct

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Indeed it is. Good idea to put this out there.

Posted By:
LonelyUnicorn
LonelyUnicorn

StarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Everyone is their own kind of beautiful. And honestly,Looks,Style,Sexuality,yada yada… They don't matter as long as you have a good heart.

Posted By:
Cataclysm_Destruct Lock
Cataclysm_Destruct

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"LonelyUnicorn" wrote:

Everyone is their own kind of beautiful. And honestly,Looks,Style,Sexuality,yada yada… They don't matter as long as you have a good heart.

Indeed 

Posted By:
♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥

StarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Amen to that. 

♥ ia - chan ♥

Gif of ia - chan

Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Everyone has the rights to love whoever they want to without being judged for it.

Live and let live
Love and let love

Love 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Latest Forum Posts

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

ADHD

What movie did you watch today or yesterday

What's Your Favourite Movie?

YouTube or Vine?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!