Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071
If you wish to have me draw something, please give me a picture or a very detailed description. Please remember that I'm a beginner in drawing, so please, no hate comments. 



Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4441
Draw a teddybear with glasses. 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Draw a teddybear with glasses. 


Sure :3 And do you want it in black and white, or color? 



Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4441

"Betzy123" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


Draw a teddybear with glasses. 


Sure :3 And do you want it in black and white, or color? 

Ummmm, color I suppose. 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:








"TheAverageJC" wrote:




Draw a teddybear with glasses. 


Sure :3 And do you want it in black and white, or color? 

Ummmm, color I suppose. 


Okay :3 It'll be done tomorrow or the next day.



Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4441

"Betzy123" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:








"Betzy123" wrote:


















"TheAverageJC" wrote:








Draw a teddybear with glasses. 


Sure :3 And do you want it in black and white, or color? 

Ummmm, color I suppose. 


Okay :3 It'll be done tomorrow or the next day.

Cool, thanks a ton! Big Grin 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
sonurules
sonurules
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 183
Draw a stick figure

pace outSmile Nose


Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"sonurules" wrote:

Draw a stick figure


-whispers- I don't know if you're being serious or not o.o  



Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Draw a teddybear with glasses. 


Here :3
 



Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071
Does anyone else want a picture?



play online games

latest forum posts

If KW were to add 5 more Jr. Mods, who wou...

Thank You!

Zoey 101

If KW were to add 5 more Jr. Mods, who wou...

If KW were to add 5 more Jr. Mods, who wou...

Names From A-Z

Names From A-Z

Why do people base tweens little kids?

Why do people base tweens little kids?

Names From A-Z

latest videos