Back left
Back right

speak about the above user

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
If know the above user , you can tell about the user what you think about him/ her!

My journey on kW - Jan 2014 - Oct 2017

This is Nashita (@brilliantstudent) , thank you kW for an amazing experience . My good wishes to all my friends . I am looking forward for more amazing things to come in life . I wish all of you , All the very best !

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Brilliant student:
she is caring,intelligent, friendly, and is a person who loves to interact with others. She is nice, cr8tive, artistic, full of great ideas and she is someone I like to talk to.
ADD HER NOW! ADD HER THIS INSTANT! 

=3 Liesl =3

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

The person above me (Liesl) is a nice girl. (: 

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jelly3: my good friend and nice

This is Nashita (@brilliantstudent) , thank you kW for an amazing experience . My good wishes to all my friends . I am looking forward for more amazing things to come in life . I wish all of you , All the very best !

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Liesl" wrote:

Brilliant student:

she is caring,intelligent, friendly, and is a person who loves to interact with others. She is nice, cr8tive, artistic, full of great ideas and she is someone I like to talk to.

ADD HER NOW! ADD HER THIS INSTANT! 

Thanks liesl, its too sweet of yours

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

The person above me is a friend of mine. (:

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
She is amazing & a very good friend of mine.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Its me!

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"brilliantstudent" wrote:

Its me!

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

she is brilliant just like her name suggests

All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity