Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

KW mods are really irritating [Must Read]

Posted By:
awesome guy prabal Lock
awesome guy prabal
StarStar

Hi guys 

Today i want to share an incident with you all. 

When i'd joined kw, i was too young so i'd entered a fake age. When i saw a post by jordan in the forums telling that fake age can be corrected , I posted a comment on her profile telling that i want to change my age on kw profile. At first, there was no reply and when i commented again then she flatly told me that i dont look 15 -_-  . I was willing to show a proof of my date of birth but she didnt replied. Now you guys decide who's wrong Frustrated 

I am really annoyed by this attitude of kw staff towards its members Angry  If i dont look 15, then whats the big deal -_- ?  I was willing to show proof. I know mant guys who look much older than their actual age. This doesnt means that you wont listen to them  Angry 

Plz reply 

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Mhm.

Posted By:
Hardly-Jeff-Hardy
Hardly-Jeff-Hardy
StarStarStarStar
I think the moderators are far better than the ones on most sites. The only problem I have had with them is that they rarely let me post pictures of Rey Mysterio although that is hardly a problem. I have been using different forums and other similar sites for about 4 or 5 years now so trust me when I say this. There are far worse moderators out there.

What's your tale, nightingale?

Treat others equally and we'll get along fine.

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How to be more girly?

How to be more girly?

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

How to be more girly?

ThE WoRd GaMe

How to be more girly?

latest videos