×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lmao... That moment when you see on a 10 year old's profile that their mood is "In love"...


Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 4

Amen


Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 89

lol

// Your skin is warm like an oven, your kiss is sugary sweet
Your fingers feel like cotton when you put your arms around me
I feel like I'm just missing something whenever you leave
You've got all the ingredients except you loving me // 


Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
June 2013
Posts: 8860

In love can mean a lot of different things, not just in love with a person but in love can be used to describe happiness with an activity, an item, etc.
And even so, there's nothing less valid about a ten year old finding themselves crushing versus someone who's like sixteen.

sig


Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 89

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

In love can mean a lot of different things, not just in love with a person but in love can be used to describe happiness with an activity, an item, etc.

And even so, there's nothing less valid about a ten year old finding themselves crushing versus someone who's like sixteen.




True

// Your skin is warm like an oven, your kiss is sugary sweet
Your fingers feel like cotton when you put your arms around me
I feel like I'm just missing something whenever you leave
You've got all the ingredients except you loving me // 


Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 310

"country_girl19" wrote:

Lmao... That moment when you see on a 10 year old's profile that their mood is "In love"...
Nailed it xD !

Cut my veins out , I'll bleed Liverpool red ~

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\Worried ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿


Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 310

“ The most interesting thing about heart transplants is that one completely loses his heart & be replaced by someone else , yet still has the feelings for the same person he / she loves. This proves that love works in the mind of people and not in their hearts. Bottom line is , love is a state of mind . ” - Grey's Anatomy.

Cut my veins out , I'll bleed Liverpool red ~

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\Worried ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿


Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 310

*That moment when you're prepared to laugh at something and then realise- Oh wait..... That's me. With chipotle.* FORGIVE ME!!!!!!! *cries into burrito*

We see them, why not be them?
♥Love, peace and hugs from Tomboy_♥


Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 4

"Why?" is a good question to ask my 5th grade self...
We were learning the 50 states and capitals of the USA and when the teacher got to Kentucky, he asked if anyone knew the capital. After no one spoke up, and before any rational thinking, I replied with "fried chicken."

Yes ladies and gentlemen, 5th grade me said the capital of Kentucky was fried chicken. (fried chicken. Kentucky. Kentucky fried chicken. get it? hehe...yeah no)

The class thought it was hilarious (which was what I had hoped for I guess). After the laughter died down, the teacher, short of being amused, replied in an earnest tone,"Did you mean to say that to be funny or did you accidentally say it?" (Frankfort. fried chicken. I kinda see the resemblance) Of course I slipped out of the situation by saying it was an accident. Yep. The teacher seriously bailed me out. If I  had said I meant it to be funny the teacher may have acted more severely. Why I thought to act out like that? Pshh. Who cares now.

We wish to remain unknown,
so anonymous we are.
Although we wear no masks,
to you we are,
alluring silhouettes.


Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 90

"Silhouette" wrote:

"Why?" is a good question to ask my 5th grade self...

We were learning the 50 states and capitals of the USA and when the teacher got to Kentucky, he asked if anyone knew the capital. After no one spoke up, and before any rational thinking, I replied with "fried chicken."



Yes ladies and gentlemen, 5th grade me said the capital of Kentucky was fried chicken. (fried chicken. Kentucky. Kentucky fried chicken. get it? hehe...yeah no)



The class thought it was hilarious (which was what I had hoped for I guess). After the laughter died down, the teacher, short of being amused, replied in an earnest tone,"Did you mean to say that to be funny or did you accidentally say it?" (Frankfort. fried chicken. I kinda see the resemblance) Of course I slipped out of the situation by saying it was an accident. Yep. The teacher seriously bailed me out. If I  had said I meant it to be funny the teacher may have acted more severely. Why I thought to act out like that? Pshh. Who cares now.

this man said fried chicken  Ninja boi!

"You'll never be the man your mom is".


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by rainbowpoptart
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by coolderp11
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
*Strength in Numbers* ATJ /... in General Roleplays posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by fandom-in-reverse
Killer of my Life Chapter O... in Private Roleplay posted by CaptJolee
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Catoons in Wild Animals posted by bragon
Angel Hills High- A fanasty... in School posted by MrsPinkPiggy
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by distant
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by BabyMiracle83
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd