Back left
Back right

Which school do you like, school that yous paper or school that go all electronic -moved

Celebs cartoon
Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

What do you think

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Depends on the class!!

Some classes it's easier for textbook/paper and other classes technology is better.

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I prefer both of them. There advantages as well as disadvantage with both of them

I’m not a rebel without a cause sir. Nor a murderer with a hand blade. This is ME!

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Next semester I may have to take one of my classes online in order to fit it into my schedule, and I think that's actually a good thing, because I prefer learning myself versus sitting in a classroom.

My Art

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl

My school uses both. I am taking a class right now called Computer Education that primarily just uses the computer. Hardly any paper unless I want to take notes. Then there is Language Arts or English that uses paper handouts a lot.

Hey I'm McKayla

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl

I do online school so almost all my stuff is electronic  except for when they ask me to write an essay or a paper on a book I have read and then I have to turn that in to my Mentor Teacher in my portfolio to get graded. Everything else gets graded online.

Support The Potsies~ POTS Disease Awareness

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

The schools that yous proper spelling.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I am home schooled and do most of my work off of the computer. English essays and papers, especially the drafts are usually done on paper. I also have a Geometry workbook that I work out of . So I have a mixture.

Rachel & Jake 2/20/2016 <3

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Paper is obviously better. It just has that charm that electronics fail to achieve. Maybe it's the ease of doing it on paper.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity