Back left
Back right

what makes u the happiest and saddest person in the world

Celebs cartoon
Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

sometimes when u do something or think of something it makes u feel happy.
of course its different for all of us. but try sharing 

wifi loves me, we gon get married

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

there is nothing makes me happy than realizing my dreams! and living with the people who i care for and i love i mean my family ofc and the saddest thing is if i fail and i find myself stuck in something

Queen

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
It makes me happy when I spend time with my family and friends (including pets). I also am happy when I accomplish my goals. It makes me sad when someone I love dies. Or I don't accomplish my goals. So that's what makes me the happiest and saddest person in the world.

Don't leave the world saying your a failure,
Leave the world knowing you changed something,
If you need help with that,
Trust God

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I'm Happy when i have fun! Big Grin 
also when i'm relaxed

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Happiest when I feel good about myself and can help others and make their day much better for them, especially the ones I care about
Also when I am singing and people cheer for me it feels so good to know that people support me for this one thing, atleast
Saddest when anxiety takes over, that pain in the but
And also when I feel like I'm not giving back the good I'm getting from others . it makes me feel helpless but nobody understands.

Yeah thats it xD

The stories I can write based on the fear of you.. Is this imagination good or bad?

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Being with my boyfriend. We can just be sitting together staring at each other and not even saying anything and it makes me happy because I am with him. I have been with him since I was 14 and he he was 16. He is now 18 and I am 16. I was so hard when he went to college in Florida. Now I look forward to those holidays to be with him.

Rachel & Jake 2/20/2016 <3

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Playing hockey and being competitive makes me happy.

Seeing people bullying and being rude to others makes me sad.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

My pets make me happy. I love every minute spent playing with them, cuddling, feeding them, etc.

My Art

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity