Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Rules and Regulations! How to Chat + Post on Kidzworld!

Posted By:
Grim Reapa
Grim Reapa
Star
BOOOOOOO!Only joking!

Posted By:
MissM8m
MissM8m
StarStar
Same here. I can't chat or do la de da photo's. It's annyoing, coz all my friends say 'Meet u in chat room' and i have to say 'cant' and they say 'y' and i say 'none of ur biz' and they say 'fine' and log off

Posted By:
Hawkery Lock
Hawkery
StarStarStarStar
Hey there, if you're having trouble getting into chat please let me know. You can also check the complaint/suggestion board which explains various reasons why you can't get into chat. Like you might be trying to get into chat too early/too late (Chat is only open for 8 hours of the day)

I'm Tanya aka Hawkery aka Boss Lady

Let me know if you need any help:

Hawkery@kidzworld.com
or
www.kidzworld.com/profile/hawkery

Posted By:
lillexy
lillexy
Star
you will see a little box that say connect if it don't work you press that button but sometime you have to wait

Alexis Nash
Grade-4 100PrattHwyApm1410

Posted By:
elliehsmfan
elliehsmfan
Star
i will be ur friend i dont have no friend on this website i am new to this website

Posted By:
ilovepenguins2
ilovepenguins2
StarStarStarStarStar
hey umm i made a blog here on the boards and i dont know how to know if you approved it or see it. help!!

It's not over untill Mrs.Cumplebottom sings!

Posted By:
loveladdy98
loveladdy98
Star
Ya nice rules. What do you want to talk about.

Posted By:
loveladdy98
loveladdy98
Star
You just wait and it should be aproved by the next hour unless you have some thing to personal.

Posted By:
lilmizz_latrece_1112783 Lock
lilmizz_latrece_1112783
Star
Text [color=orange]Text GUD GUURRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! Edited by: lilmizz_latrece on January 26 at 04:30 PM

Posted By:
lilmizz_latrece_1112783 Lock
lilmizz_latrece_1112783
Star

"admin" wrote:

Hey Guys here are the basic rules that everyone needs to follow while on Kidzworld. As long as you follow these rules you'll be just fine. If you have any questions or concerns email Admin at info[at]kidzworld[dot]com or hawkery[at]Kidzworld[dot]com The Rules
Rule #1 "We do not tolerate harassment of any kind in the chats and on the boards. This means no discrimination against people who are a different race than you, a different gender than you or different anything from you."

Rule #2 "No flooding! Don't write the same thing over and over. Don't write the same thing over and over. Don't write the same thing over and over. Don't. Get it? Pretty annoying, huh? And you can really ruin other people's chats. While we're on the topic - don't start chatting about how you don't like the other chatters or how they spell or what the topic is. Nobody likes a whiner!"

Rule #3 "Don't swear or say gross and rude things. You might think it's funny but I bet a lot of other members don't and the monitors won't either. You will get the boot. Don't make sexually explicit comments."

Rule #4 "Don't post htmls or web addresses on our boards or in our chats. We have no way of knowing where you are sending someone or if it is safe so we won't allow people to connect to outside htmls from Noise or Bark."

Rule #5 "Do not give out your personal info. This means never tell people things like your real name, your age, your address, your digits xphone number). Email addresses are a big no-no too. People can get background info on you from them."

Rule #6 "Respect the topic in the board post. When there is a specific topic in the chat room - like the latest Backstreet Boys Special - don't log on and start barking about Green Day. Both bands are great but only one is of interest to the fellow chatters."
Rule #7
"Ignore. Just click on the person's nickname and click "ignore.""
Rule #8
"DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS. Why? Cuz you are yelling at them. That's what all caps is used for."
Rule #9
"Don't be offended if people don't greet you right away. Some people are just really involved in their conversations and might not have noticed you are there. Go ahead and say hi."

Rule #10 "Listen. Take the time to listen to what people are chatting about so that you can make good comments. Also give people a chance to respond to what you have asked. Sometimes it may take people a minute to think of a response and type it out."

Text[color=orange]Text GUUUUUUUDDDDDDDD GGGGGGUUUUUUURRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Cousin's getting married?

how much time it takes you to get ready

Nirvana

which musical instrumdnt is the coolest

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

what instrument do you play

latest videos