Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

enemies

Posted By:
vintagegirl Lock
vintagegirl
StarStarStar
y do we have enimies? i wish we would allget along!

love ur peers!

don''t let any nobody tell u
if ur life is over!

enemies

Posted By:
When 2 worlds collide
When 2 worlds collide
Star
well. i know who my enemies are. people who kick you when your down, or let go of you because your not bi or les or gay, because they only care for the 'more intencianol' one in their lives, they think that they can just drop you dead out of their lives and think tht they wont ejret it or not knowing how u really feel. Also, when there is an inncedent in ur life , and they want nothing to do with you, or when a better offer comes along, and they just leave on the road side, to find ur way back to live and forgivness. i know tht feeling of loosing someone then becomming worst enemies with them, and it REALLY DOES HURT.

Live in the Moment

enemies

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"When 2 worlds collide" wrote:

well. i know who my enemies are. people who kick you when your down, or let go of you because your not bi or les or gay, because they only care for the 'more intencianol' one in their lives, they think that they can just drop you dead out of their lives and think tht they wont ejret it or not knowing how u really feel. Also, when there is an inncedent in ur life , and they want nothing to do with you, or when a better offer comes along, and they just leave on the road side, to find ur way back to live and forgivness. i know tht feeling of loosing someone then becomming worst enemies with them, and it REALLY DOES HURT.
Its 5 years old thread.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Sleeping With Sirens

Whats your pet doing right now?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

My Dream Of Being A Comeidian One Day

Rawrrrr

Rawrrrr

latest videos