Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"cheetah089" wrote:

i think the world will end when god says. or when the sun burns out. but i dont think any human can tell when the world is gonna end.

Well, we can decide... Einstein made a quote once... World war 3 will be fought with guns and bombs. World war 4 will probably be fought with sticks and stones... Don't ask me what that means. Figure it out.

Posted By:
Miranda♦pandaz _1276036 Lock
Miranda♦pandaz _1276036
StarStarStarStar

"iwannadoyourmakeup" wrote:

Hm. If the world DID end on a December 12th, that would really suck for me. A week before my birthday. Frown

21st or 22nd actually when the theory says

Posted By:
iwannadoyourmakeup
iwannadoyourmakeup
StarStarStarStar

"cheetah089" wrote:

i think the world will end when god says. or when the sun burns out. but i dont think any human can tell when the world is gonna end.

Totally agree. It would be stupid for humans to even try, unless they have strong scientific proof to back up the idea.

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar

"cheetah089" wrote:

Totally agree. It would be stupid for humans to even try, unless they have strong scientific proof to back up the idea.

or unless they could tell the future XD lol

This is my signature.

Posted By:
cheetah089
cheetah089
StarStarStarStar

"tasha8751" wrote:

"cheetah089" wrote:

or unless they could tell the future XD lol

well most people who can tell the future can just tell you how that world is gonna end not when its gonna end.

Posted By:
NEWnew-
NEWnew-
StarStarStar
No one knows when the world is going to end hunny...they're just asuming.

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"NEWnew-" wrote:

No one knows when the world is going to end hunny...they're just asuming.

It will end along with world war 3 or 4. At soonest.

Posted By:
crushinhard
crushinhard
StarStarStarStar

"The White King Kong" wrote:

millions of people around the world are wondering if the end is coming 12/12/12 cause thats wat mayans said wat do think?

Well, according to the movie ' 2012Big Grinoomsday', the world would end on 21st Dec 2012. Also, according to scientists, there will be a solar storm which will cause a blackout. It might last for ,maybe, days, months or even years!!! Hopefully, it doesn't happen....................

Posted By:
ceeman_1255717 Lock
ceeman_1255717
StarStarStarStar
"The world will end approximatly 2 years after the Fifa World Cup SA 2010" dats a load of crap, let the man upstairs decide please

Posted By:
drewdude197 Lock
drewdude197
StarStarStarStar
Humph...The correct date was Dec, 21 2012. The date the mayan callendar ended and the world was set to go through a polar shift. Wich causes the seas to shift. Before the last polar shift Alaska as in the midle of the earth. It's not just the mayans who said that the day would end on that day, but some data shows more proof by saying that there may be a 25% chance of a planet named "Planet X" whos real name is Nibiru make hit the earth. Some countries like France are building bunkers undergroung to help survive this well not telling people so people don't freak out and jump of buildings like the time a radio station told people aliens landed in new jersey. More proof is in the chinese fortune tellers secret where you flip 3 coins and get diffrent results...If you puit all the diffrent results and put them in a time line it would show the great events of the past, but the wime linealso ends on Dec. 21 2012. Another thing was king arthurs wizard-guy-thing, Murlin oor something...Unlike what people think Merlin was a mch darker person who told stories of bad events in the future. One of wich predicted a War that would end the world around 2012. There's proof out there, but it's up to you to believe it.

It is not Death we fear, but the fact we may not be able to see the ones around us and that the loneliness will consume us.

Anime-It's like crack for kids! ;D

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

Welcome baaaack ChickenGoPowPow

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos