x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April, 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
StarStarStarStarStar

"dropitpop" wrote:

fine ill type in bold bc only super special people can type in bold xD

You can type in bold, but I can type in blue bold underlined italic.... Then edit it because I made a typo. And it's not bold. Edited by: Teh_Skittlez on September 05 at 07:04 PM

Posted By:
Xx.jessielovesart.xX_1290049 Lock
Xx.jessielovesart.xX_1290049
Member since:
June, 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2789
StarStarStarStarStar
No It's someone else =P You're good ^-^ Uggh...and Jayke's there too...O.o

Posted By:
dropitpop Lock
dropitpop
Member since:
June, 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 413
StarStarStarStar

"koolstuff09" wrote:

EVERY ONE GET OFF

go away you little freak your a nerd/dork/geek/loser/freak who just wants attention so go away

If you want to laugh, check out my collection of funny pics. You won't be dissapointed. xD

Lets play a little game called murder.


Posted By:
dropitpop Lock
dropitpop
Member since:
June, 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 413
StarStarStarStar
me and my friends have officially taken over this post *high fives u all* alright goodbye loser

If you want to laugh, check out my collection of funny pics. You won't be dissapointed. xD

Lets play a little game called murder.


Posted By:
Xx.jessielovesart.xX_1290049 Lock
Xx.jessielovesart.xX_1290049
Member since:
June, 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2789
StarStarStarStarStar
Haha I'm joking Brit =P But still, I need help on Ashley, Skittlez! D:

Posted By:
dropitpop Lock
dropitpop
Member since:
June, 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 413
StarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"dropitpop" wrote:

fine ill type in bold bc only super special people can type in bold xD

You can type in bold, but I can type in red bold underlined italic.

skrew u xD

If you want to laugh, check out my collection of funny pics. You won't be dissapointed. xD

Lets play a little game called murder.


Posted By:
KissesFromBrit_1185696 Lock
KissesFromBrit_1185696
Member since:
January, 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2866
StarStarStarStarStar

"Xx.jessielovesart.xX" wrote:

Haha
I'm joking Brit =P
But still,
I need help on Ashley, Skittlez! D:

Say Yes if you like him, Say No Ifyou don't. Or is this a girl?

xo(:

Love the prodigy..


Posted By:
koolstuff09 Lock
koolstuff09
Member since:
August, 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 743
StarStarStarStar

"dropitpop" wrote:

"koolstuff09" wrote:

EVERY ONE GET OFF

go away you little freak your a nerd/dork/geek/loser/freak who just wants attention so go away

I DONT NEED 2 THIZ IS MY POST N I CAN JUS DELETE IT SO THATS HOW I CAN GET U OFF FAT AS$ YA I SAW UR PIX UR FAT

SKITTLEZ! YAY SKITTLEZ LOVE!


Posted By:
dropitpop Lock
dropitpop
Member since:
June, 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 413
StarStarStarStar

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

"Xx.jessielovesart.xX" wrote:

Haha
I'm joking Brit =P
But still,
I need help on Ashley, Skittlez! D:

Say Yes if you like him, Say No Ifyou don't. Or is this a girl?

i didnt think ashley could be a guys name...

If you want to laugh, check out my collection of funny pics. You won't be dissapointed. xD

Lets play a little game called murder.


Posted By:
KissesFromBrit_1185696 Lock
KissesFromBrit_1185696
Member since:
January, 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2866
StarStarStarStarStar

"dropitpop" wrote:

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

"Xx.jessielovesart.xX" wrote:

Haha
I'm joking Brit =P
But still,
I need help on Ashley, Skittlez! D:

Say Yes if you like him, Say No Ifyou don't. Or is this a girl?

i didnt think ashley could be a guys name...

Yep. That's going to be my future baby boy's name

xo(:

Love the prodigy..


latest forum posts

Last one to say 'Bump!' wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

Last one to say 'Bump!' wins!

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

What Time Is It Where You Live?

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

Last One To Say, Cookie WINS!!!!! =-O -moved

Latest Videos

Play Online Games