x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

what clique are you

Posted By:
mushroomn Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
mushroomn
Member since:
January 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 11 years ago
are you a gothic type person
are you a jock
are you a popular
are you an unpopular
are you a nerd xdon''t think of this as bad NERDS RULE)
are you a prep
do you just go with the flow
are you a punk

Posted By:
-Beautiful-Disaster- Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Beautiful-Disaster-
Member since:
January 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6600
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 11 years ago
Admin, Can you delete this topic since one has already been made?

--[-PLEASE CLEAR THE AREA-]--
SYTYCD
Music is worthless unless it can make a
complete stranger
break down & cry.


Posted By:
Babyhead3 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Babyhead3
Member since:
January 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 337
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 11 years ago
im not in one. My friends were swallowed by the popular peeples and im basically outcasted on mine own since the 1st 5 weeks of Middle School.

------------------------
Be the C h a n g e you wish to see in the world.

If p!atd, falloutboy, and jack''s mannequin had a superbaby i''d marry it.


Posted By:
luvehurts Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
luvehurts
Member since:
January 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 11 years ago
PoPulAr!!!!

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
We`Ve BeeN tHrOuGh :Big GrinrAmA , CrYiNg:: --


Latest Forum Posts

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

The person below me

Last One To Say Your Name Wins!

Are you a famous person or a slave?

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

The person below me

The person below me

Last One To Say Your Name Wins!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games