Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Do You Speak Another Language?

Posted By:
romanianotaku8
romanianotaku8
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
I know English!!! Big Grin I'm from Romania so I was taught Romanian. smile (Also known as Slovak. In the Czech/Slovak/Romania/ect. area of Europe, all of the main languages are called Slovak. Just a little language/Geography lesson for all you kiddies!) ^_^

Do You Speak Another Language?

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4090
ROMANIANS ARE AWESOME! Dracula and the fad song, Dragosta Din Tei (better known as the Numa Numa Yei song, to some of you.. Frustrated), came from Romania! Also, Vamp from Metal Gear Solid 2 was Romanian! I have a kind of stupid question to ask... but are the girls in Romania pretty? o.0

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...


Do You Speak Another Language?

Posted By:
ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84
Member since:
September, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1588

"DudeKidd" wrote:

spanish and italian. fluenty im learning french at school. VOTE FO ME vote hooker?? its just for fun. just to tell this girl mallory that every one has hookerfever!! ok so comment me bak saying hookerfeverrr
¡Oh! Parlo italiano e spagnolo. Esto es difícil de hacer. Che se lo provate? ¡Ooh! E se abbiamo fatto un bordo per ogni lingua, e quindi tutti devono parlare in quella lingua oppure li ignoriamo? Eso sería tan impresionante! Sto per andare a fare che proprio ora! Josie (ipodGPA84/iSnowTiger)

I'm bi. I'm going to Heaven. You can't deny me God because of my sexuality. And that's that.

Don't blink.


Do You Speak Another Language?

Posted By:
DudeKidd Lock
DudeKidd
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 28

"ipodGPA84" wrote:

"DudeKidd" wrote:

spanish and italian. fluenty im learning french at school. VOTE FO ME vote hooker?? its just for fun. just to tell this girl mallory that every one has hookerfever!! ok so comment me bak saying hookerfeverrr
¡Oh! Parlo italiano e spagnolo. Esto es difícil de hacer. Che se lo provate? ¡Ooh! E se abbiamo fatto un bordo per ogni lingua, e quindi tutti devono parlare in quella lingua oppure li ignoriamo? Eso sería tan impresionante! Sto per andare a fare che proprio ora! Josie (ipodGPA84/iSnowTiger)
che cosa? Ohh, lei sta dicendo italish

Do You Speak Another Language?

Posted By:
ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84
Member since:
September, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1588

"♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠" wrote:

Salut. Je veux devenir Linguiste quand je grandis. J'aime les Sandwichs alimentaires de Gelée de Beurre de cacahouète. Big Grin

"♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠" wrote:

Salut. Je veux devenir Linguiste quand je grandis. J'aime les Sandwichs alimentaires de Gelée de Beurre de cacahouète. Big Grin
Oh! Vous parlez français! Ainsi, vous pouvez lire la moitié des autres choses que je écrire sur ici! Ouais, j'aime bien crémeuse sandwichs au beurre d'arachide avec gelée de fraises. Que voulez-vous faire quand tu seras grand? Je n'ai aucune idée ce que si jamais ce que c'est!

I'm bi. I'm going to Heaven. You can't deny me God because of my sexuality. And that's that.

Don't blink.


Do You Speak Another Language?

Posted By:
romanianotaku8
romanianotaku8
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Hahahaha!!! lol! I'm glad you think Romania is awesome. lol, most of the girls I know back in Romania are pretty. lol!! Romania is like any other place in the world, their is pretty people and their is ugly people, and their's people in between. Everyone is different, it's what you make of it. But yes, their are many pretty girls in Romania like their are many pretty girls in other places too. Wink

Do You Speak Another Language?

Posted By:
ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84
Member since:
September, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1588

"DudeKidd" wrote:

"ipodGPA84" wrote:

"DudeKidd" wrote:

spanish and italian. fluenty im learning french at school. VOTE FO ME vote hooker?? its just for fun. just to tell this girl mallory that every one has hookerfever!! ok so comment me bak saying hookerfeverrr
¡Oh! Parlo italiano e spagnolo. Esto es difícil de hacer. Che se lo provate? ¡Ooh! E se abbiamo fatto un bordo per ogni lingua, e quindi tutti devono parlare in quella lingua oppure li ignoriamo? Eso sería tan impresionante! Sto per andare a fare che proprio ora! Josie (ipodGPA84/iSnowTiger)
che cosa? Ohh, lei sta dicendo italish
Ho intenzione di parlare italiano ogni post di altri io ti do da ora in poi, e quelli che non sono in italiano sarà lo spagnolo. Solo un testa a testa. Sei mai stato in Sri Lanka?

I'm bi. I'm going to Heaven. You can't deny me God because of my sexuality. And that's that.

Don't blink.


Do You Speak Another Language?

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4090
Non, je SOUHAITE que j'ai parlé du français. Ce traducteur est impressionnant. Je n'apprendrai pas du français à tous pendant l'Ecole secondaire. Le Professeur français Est Parti. Frustrated

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...


Do You Speak Another Language?

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4090
Putea! Aceasta este folosit ca translator putea.

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...


Do You Speak Another Language?

Posted By:
ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84
Member since:
September, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1588

"♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠" wrote:

Non, je SOUHAITE que j'ai parlé du français. Ce traducteur est impressionnant. Je n'apprendrai pas du français à tous pendant l'Ecole secondaire. Le Professeur français Est Parti. Frustrated
Désolé, mais vous devez être au moins bilingues à parler sur ce forum. Désolé. Peut-être que vous pourriez obtenir un livre et voyez si vous pourriez en tirer des leçons! Ils ont également des cours en ligne sur YouTube!

I'm bi. I'm going to Heaven. You can't deny me God because of my sexuality. And that's that.

Don't blink.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Mom or Dad?

What kinda farm animal are u?

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

i need a bf

latest videos