Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Suicidal Thoughts...

Posted By:
XxHatedHeartxX
XxHatedHeartxX
StarStarStarStar
I don't feel the need to go on....nothing right ever happens....i'm just stuck here, i dont wanna live anymore...

Itz just me!!!! Oxoxoxoxo^^
Imma Part of the BVB Army!!!

Andy Six is simply amazing...

I would sooo kiss those lips! lol

Suicidal Thoughts...

Posted By:
CherylMurs
CherylMurs
StarStarStar
i hate my life everyday i wish i got run over  by a car or something i can support all the ######## people tell me only because im not popular and because of my past actions . they think im stil the same person as last year v.v thoe i have made them laugh and helped them with everything. my "best friend" she almost was unconcious i saved her by calling our pe teacher now she hangsout with other people and ignores me?! are you ##### fo real v.v now im aloner again like all my years at school -.- i have no reason to live anymore i really hope i die . 

hello ^-^
addmeh buttercup(;

my inspiration CherLloyd

-Cheryl(:

Suicidal Thoughts...

Posted By:
Odd_Toddlers
Odd_Toddlers
StarStarStarStar
You guys can pull through all this. You really can. Surround yourself with good people that you trust. If you really trust them then talk to them. And yeah, it sucks when you lose a friend you really cared for. But you know what? People come and go, and if they leave you that easily, then they obviously weren't a very good friend, were they?  If you ever feel really suicidal, you can call a hotline and the people over the phone will listen. I am suicidal myself, and everyday is a struggle, but I'm pulling through. If any of you ever need to talk and feel like there's nobody there, I'm here. And please, don't any of you dare take your lives. Okay? Okay.

.____.

Suicidal Thoughts...

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Suicide is not right! That ##### ### and others that care about you! -hopes that a mod locks this-

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Suicidal Thoughts...

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar
*inb4 mod locks this*

Stop crapping up these forums with you fake suicidal messages.

As I see all of the hate in the world, I ask myself, "Why should I even live at all?"

See? Anyone can do it.

Suicidal Thoughts...

Posted By:
FreshlyImaginary
FreshlyImaginary
StarStarStarStar

"Vertigo" wrote:

*inb4 mod locks this*

Stop crapping up these forums with you fake suicidal messages.

As I see all of the hate in the world, I ask myself, "Why should I even live at all?"

See? Anyone can do it.

Exactaly!

---
7/9/2012
Reached 100 posts

7/14/2012
Reached 200 Posts

Suicidal Thoughts...

Posted By:
CaptainChubs
CaptainChubs
Star
Sometimes I feel like ending it all but then I drink a juicebox and play some call of duty ghosts and I get happy lol.

Theirs just nothing too it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

A Real Creepy Story!.....

Geography game-moved

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

The Banning Game