Back left
Back right

If YouWant To e-date, Read This

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

Face it, if you date someone who says they are young, and it turns out they aren't, THAT'S a danger everyone has to avoid. There was a boy on here who was a year younger than me, who tried to date me. And now he won't shut up or leave me alone.
just report him to Jordan.
Alright.
I think he will probably get his account locked.
Which is good, because I don't really like him.
xD
The boy sucks. HONESTLY, he won't shut up. I've reported him btw. Hello freedom, GOODBYE Freak. XD

My nickname is Silver, problem?

Snapshot 3


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

Face it, if you date someone who says they are young, and it turns out they aren't, THAT'S a danger everyone has to avoid. There was a boy on here who was a year younger than me, who tried to date me. And now he won't shut up or leave me alone.
just report him to Jordan.
Alright.
I think he will probably get his account locked.
Which is good, because I don't really like him.
xD
The boy sucks. HONESTLY, he won't shut up. I've reported him btw. Hello freedom, GOODBYE Freak. XD
Lol.




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

Face it, if you date someone who says they are young, and it turns out they aren't, THAT'S a danger everyone has to avoid. There was a boy on here who was a year younger than me, who tried to date me. And now he won't shut up or leave me alone.
just report him to Jordan.
Alright.
I think he will probably get his account locked.
Which is good, because I don't really like him.
xD
The boy sucks. HONESTLY, he won't shut up. I've reported him btw. Hello freedom, GOODBYE Freak. XD
Lol.
Big Grin Yay. FREAK. Goodbye. And hello Free-from-Freaks-like-him!

My nickname is Silver, problem?

Snapshot 3


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

You can't trust ANYONE that your talking to. E-dating is extremely dangerous!!! Never do it!
agreed




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"peanutbutter1115" wrote:

"BehindTheseHazelEyes" wrote:

E-dating is absolutely wrong, if it gets something serious. You never know whom you are talking to. It may be the perfect 15-year old or a crazy 40-year old. o.O
ok but that's your opinion why do yhu guys just have to post negative things like seriously?! I mean come on?!?!?!?
Wow.That's real mature.Were not posting negative things.The one who actually posting negative things is you because she said people who post here when we only saying how bad e-dating is you said that were desperate and that we should go die and you also admit that you e-date on here.You make no sense at all and your calling us desperate all because we are trying to say how bad e-dating is.Oh please.Think before you say something like that to other people.




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"XxCherryColaxX" wrote:

***like button*** So agree I mean if i e-dated it woud drive me nuts i mean COME ON the guy coud be doin ANYTHING. and I woudnt know ...and u can't make out xD and sometimes IT JUST AIN'T SAFE and yea kids on here can be to desperate and its annoying O.o
I agree With her YOU CANT MAKE OUT oh yeah and umm its not safe

ima banana Big Grin


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"7 diamonds 46" wrote:

"XxCherryColaxX" wrote:

***like button*** So agree I mean if i e-dated it woud drive me nuts i mean COME ON the guy coud be doin ANYTHING. and I woudnt know ...and u can't make out xD and sometimes IT JUST AIN'T SAFE and yea kids on here can be to desperate and its annoying O.o
I agree With her YOU CANT MAKE OUT oh yeah and umm its not safe
i agree with both of you




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
****like buttoon******* who would want to e date that shows you are desperate you cant know what they saying is true Frustrated

today on 9/11 was meant for hatred but turn it around say f u terrorists an use it to love


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 628

"believe_and_love_98" wrote:

****like buttoon******* who would want to e date that shows you are desperate you cant know what they saying is true Frustrated
i agree and its just not worth it its not like u can go on a date and look into their eyes... plus u cant make out xD

heyyyyy its emily here...
I Love You!
Love You All!!!!
katniss
TEAM KATNISS!!!
Best Friends
Friends Till The End!!!

I accept all friend requests!!!
Love Emily


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
if someone is a psycho they can be just as good at hiding being a psycho in real life as well as hiding it on the internet.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity