Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

If YouWant To e-date, Read This

Posted By:
Austin
Austin
StarStarStarStar

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

Emocutiee123 wrote: Looking For A Girlfriend That is Bi answer My request plzz Are you freaking serious???? Did you even read the first post at all?? No you didn't.Your just desperate into having a gf.If your gonna e-date on here go date online somewhere else.Not on kw. This isnt eHarmony or a matching website.It's against the rules to date on here and your account will be locked if you even thinking about trying to date on here.
Agree

Co'18 | 5'11 Forward | Ballin' I guess | Freshman

Posted By:
PrettyAndNerdy
PrettyAndNerdy
StarStarStar

Emocutiee123 wrote: Looking For A Girlfriend That is Bi answer My request plzz Are you freaking serious???? Did you even read the first post at all?? No you didn't.Your just desperate into having a gf.If your gonna e-date on here go date online somewhere else.Not on kw. This isnt eHarmony or a matching website.It's against the rules to date on here and your account will be locked if you even thinking about trying to date on here.

Word! I mean really? Try dating someone else who youu know on a personal level. They could be on KW AS LONG AS YOUU KNOW THEM HIN PERSON! Like mine smile but other than that, sowwy hun, but GTFO (Get The Fudge Out) Big Grin

Add Me Please smile
iLoveYouu x3 (took forever to make!)
Don't Hate , Appreciate Wink
~love

Posted By:
Tenko
Tenko
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, uh, what if I have a crush on my e-best friend, have her FB word, have photos of her, and someone else met up with her once and came back safe? I ... it's not on KW, though.

hit me more yuukarin (。ワ。)ハァァ

Posted By:
Molly177
Molly177
StarStar
e-dating is just pointless. what's the fun of it,it's not real and it doesn't just right.

♥life can be crazy! love me! ♥

Posted By:
IceCreamLol Lock
IceCreamLol
StarStarStarStar
IKR! it's horrible

Use my photo editing service! Search on Kidzworld, "IceCreamLol's Photo Editing" Then fill out the form and post your picture. Thank you and have a nice day!

Join my Anti-Honour group! NOT! I'm on good terms with him again!

REAL Kitty
XD Screenshot XD
Poor Cat, He Broke His Leg!

YAY CHOCOLATE

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Tenko" wrote:

Well, uh, what if I have a crush on my e-best friend, have her FB word, have photos of her, and someone else met up with her once and came back safe? I ... it's not on KW, though.
She was lucky then, it's very dangerous to meet up with someone who you've met online. You can go ahead and online date out of KW, however I would not advise it.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
chido latino Lock
chido latino
Star
mmm :"( i wish i could be cute at least for a day but that day is not going to happen never...am so ugly

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"chido latino" wrote:

mmm :"( i wish i could be cute at least for a day but that day is not going to happen never...am so ugly
-___- I dislike this. Why? Because you decide if you're ugly or not. And if you're ugly, you're Unique Gorgeous Lovely Young.

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
chido latino Lock
chido latino
Star
ikr smile

Posted By:
writer
writer
StarStar
yeah i totally agree.Were here to have fun not date.

i love to write

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Country and time game

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

Names from A to Z

type whatever comes 2 your mind

E-DATING going on Kw

Favourite Sport?

latest videos