Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

If YouWant To e-date, Read This

Posted By:
cerysjls
cerysjls
StarStarStarStar

"XxCherryColaxX" wrote:

***like button*** So agree I mean if i e-dated it woud drive me nuts i mean COME ON the guy coud be doin ANYTHING. and I woudnt know ...and u can't make out xD and sometimes IT JUST AIN'T SAFE and yea kids on here can be to desperate and its annoying O.o
hey!x i had a boyfriend on here once we met up and he is a really nice person!! soo all those who think its bad this is some positive things! yeah we split up but that because we dated for ages and he got fed up! but naww im with this really nice guy! xxx im 11 so put it that wayss x

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"cerysjls" wrote:

"XxCherryColaxX" wrote:

***like button*** So agree I mean if i e-dated it woud drive me nuts i mean COME ON the guy coud be doin ANYTHING. and I woudnt know ...and u can't make out xD and sometimes IT JUST AIN'T SAFE and yea kids on here can be to desperate and its annoying O.o
hey!x i had a boyfriend on here once we met up and he is a really nice person!! soo all those who think its bad this is some positive things! yeah we split up but that because we dated for ages and he got fed up! but naww im with this really nice guy! xxx im 11 so put it that wayss x
You're lucky then! Please don't influence people to do so, it's against the rules.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"BehindTheseHazelEyes" wrote:

E-Dating is crazy.
Yeah, and not safe.

Posted By:
cerysjls
cerysjls
StarStarStarStar
text hahahahahaha how do youu know? there is nice boys out there mind have u ever e-dated smile?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"cerysjls" wrote:

text hahahahahaha how do youu know? there is nice boys out there mind have u ever e-dated smile?
There might be nice boys out there, but some people just pretend to be nice so they can take advantage of you. I've never e-dated, and I doubt I ever will, it's too dangerous.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Chance4Life
Chance4Life
Star
Don't E-Date ! It's dangerous, you might not know who your talking to , people fake profile informations AND profile pictures EVERYDAY !! You might think your talking to a 12 year old blonde but turns out he or she is a 47 year old . So be careful, if you want to date find someone in your area that you know and trust. Don't do it online, unless you know the person physically. I am not gonna lie I have E-Dated but, virtually I did not mean to lead anyone on, but I learned it's dangerous because he started asking for my number so I said, no i'm sorry this is not gonna work out stop messaging me ! See how dangerous it can be ! So don't E-Date and if you do that's just on you if you get hurt, so take my and others advice and don't do it !

Gabby(:

Posted By:
Chance4Life
Chance4Life
Star
I still wouldn't do it and really Justin Bieber??!

Gabby(:

Posted By:
ximscenex
ximscenex
StarStarStarStar

"Chance4Life" wrote:

Don't E-Date ! It's dangerous, you might not know who your talking to , people fake profile informations AND profile pictures EVERYDAY !! You might think your talking to a 12 year old blonde but turns out he or she is a 47 year old . So be careful, if you want to date find someone in your area that you know and trust. Don't do it online, unless you know the person physically. I am not gonna lie I have E-Dated but, virtually I did not mean to lead anyone on, but I learned it's dangerous because he started asking for my number so I said, no i'm sorry this is not gonna work out stop messaging me ! See how dangerous it can be ! So don't E-Date and if you do that's just on you if you get hurt, so take my and others advice and don't do it !
Best post on this board yet

My name is Haley

Think you know me? You don't.

Muah!

"Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?"

Posted By:
Bullet N' RosEs_1893062 Lock
Bullet N' RosEs_1893062
StarStarStarStar
E-DATE Is Pointless -_-

Rock N Roll

"Coolest On The Internet!" Times Magazine

"Master Of Fun." SNL

"Greatest Alive!" Rolling Stones Magazine

"I Hope You Die In Pain." Vin Diesel

Posted By:
ximscenex
ximscenex
StarStarStarStar

"keetonisme233" wrote:

no its not who wants to e date me
It is also against the rules. Do you want to get put in the Penality Box?

My name is Haley

Think you know me? You don't.

Muah!

"Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

how much time it takes you to get ready

how much time it takes you to get ready

We the Kidz

What's ur best colour

this forum is about rocks

latest videos