×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
September 2010
Posts: 2503

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"cr2diva101" wrote:

I agree! Some ppl on here on TOO YOUNG to even date in real life, so WHY would they do it on the internet? And thats why I MYSELF dont E-date. Anyone agree?
agree. I have to admit the kids that are like really young like 11 and below are the mostly the ones I see asking for a bf or gf at a young age on here and I would be like omg you dont know how much danger and trouble your gonna be in
i so agree with you

LAIKA BOSS


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 132

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"cr2diva101" wrote:

I agree! Some ppl on here on TOO YOUNG to even date in real life, so WHY would they do it on the internet? And thats why I MYSELF dont E-date. Anyone agree?
agree. I have to admit the kids that are like really young like 11 and below are the mostly the ones I see asking for a bf or gf at a young age on here and I would be like omg you dont know how much danger and trouble your gonna be in
Totally agree! Kids should not date until they are ready, maturiosity-wisesmile so when my friends started dating in the fourth grade.... that's just wrong. no doubt about it. take me for instance. I'm 12 1/2, but maturiosity-wise, I'm like 14 (Well.... I'm 14, but sometimes I like to be 5... Don't we all? Carefree and silly? Totally.). It's all about maturity.

See you in the next life!!!

DON'T BE LATE!!!!!!


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2011
Posts: 18

OMG!! why would any one want to get in troble over some one they like i mean ya you like them but i think that you should do it in person NOT on the enternet!!!

IF YOU TELL A GIRL SHE IS BEAUTIFUL SHE WILL BELEIVE YOU FOR A MINUTE.
but if you tell her see is ugly she will beleive it forever


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2011
Posts: 1006

I agree with no edating, especially on KIDZworld. Someone could be 42 and say they are fourteen and try to meet someone in real life from here. The next thing you know, the person who was tricked is dead in a safe after being rap ed. So, if you want to stay safe dont give out e males, last names, ad res es, or cities.



Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 7520

"maddiva123" wrote:

OMG!! why would any one want to get in troble over some one they like i mean ya you like them but i think that you should do it in person NOT on the enternet!!!
agreed




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2011
Posts: 17588

u cant stop edating its gotten to out of hand even i am e dating

"The dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes. This I did." - T.E Lawrence.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

"nascarawesome" wrote:

u cant stop edating its gotten to out of hand even i am e dating
Online dating is against the rules. You should stop as it could possibly end up with you getting a locked account. Frustrated


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 7520

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"nascarawesome" wrote:

u cant stop edating its gotten to out of hand even i am e dating
Online dating is against the rules. You should stop as it could possibly end up with you getting a locked account. Frustrated
agreed




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2010
Posts: 8232

This is my first time e-dating...well not really e-dating but I know him in real life too so is that a good thing that I know him?! He moved to Minnesota and I have his number too ^-^. He used to go to my school so will I get a locked account???

This is how it feels when you're bent and broken, this is how it feels when your dignity's stolen. When everything you love is leaving, you hold onto what you believe in.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 7520

"wweblogger889" wrote:

This is my first time e-dating...well not really e-dating but I know him in real life too so is that a good thing that I know him?! He moved to Minnesota and I have his number too ^-^. He used to go to my school so will I get a locked account???
umm that...idk




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-18 03:58:34 -0800

- 2017-11-18 02:38:54 -0800

- 2017-11-17 22:33:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 22:23:35 -0800

- 2017-11-17 18:08:30 -0800

- 2017-11-17 18:06:43 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 15:59:58 -0800

- 2017-11-17 15:57:36 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:59:18 -0800

- 2017-11-15 14:15:43 -0800

- 2017-11-15 06:08:14 -0800

- 2017-11-15 08:41:29 -0800

- 2017-11-16 07:36:58 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:33:48 -0800

- 2017-11-15 11:44:48 -0800

- 2017-11-16 16:47:35 -0800

- 2017-11-15 08:26:15 -0800

- 2017-11-15 10:57:47 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:22:27 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-17 22:23:35 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:59:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:53:22 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:39:59 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:32:02 -0800

- 2017-11-16 21:02:28 -0800

- 2017-11-16 19:29:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 17:58:21 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:14:04 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:41:13 -0800