Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

If YouWant To e-date, Read This

Posted By:
goosebumps_fan189
goosebumps_fan189
StarStarStarStarStar

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"cr2diva101" wrote:

I agree! Some ppl on here on TOO YOUNG to even date in real life, so WHY would they do it on the internet? And thats why I MYSELF dont E-date. Anyone agree?
agree. I have to admit the kids that are like really young like 11 and below are the mostly the ones I see asking for a bf or gf at a young age on here and I would be like omg you dont know how much danger and trouble your gonna be in
i so agree with you

LAIKA BOSS

Posted By:
BHnicey99
BHnicey99
StarStarStarStar

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"cr2diva101" wrote:

I agree! Some ppl on here on TOO YOUNG to even date in real life, so WHY would they do it on the internet? And thats why I MYSELF dont E-date. Anyone agree?
agree. I have to admit the kids that are like really young like 11 and below are the mostly the ones I see asking for a bf or gf at a young age on here and I would be like omg you dont know how much danger and trouble your gonna be in
Totally agree! Kids should not date until they are ready, maturiosity-wisesmile so when my friends started dating in the fourth grade.... that's just wrong. no doubt about it. take me for instance. I'm 12 1/2, but maturiosity-wise, I'm like 14 (Well.... I'm 14, but sometimes I like to be 5... Don't we all? Carefree and silly? Totally.). It's all about maturity.

See you in the next life!!!

DON'T BE LATE!!!!!!

Posted By:
maddiva123
maddiva123
StarStar
OMG!! why would any one want to get in troble over some one they like i mean ya you like them but i think that you should do it in person NOT on the enternet!!!

IF YOU TELL A GIRL SHE IS BEAUTIFUL SHE WILL BELEIVE YOU FOR A MINUTE.
but if you tell her see is ugly she will beleive it forever

Posted By:
Tomoe Yuki98
Tomoe Yuki98
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree with no edating, especially on KIDZworld. Someone could be 42 and say they are fourteen and try to meet someone in real life from here. The next thing you know, the person who was tricked is dead in a safe after being rap ed. So, if you want to stay safe dont give out e males, last names, ad res es, or cities.

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"maddiva123" wrote:

OMG!! why would any one want to get in troble over some one they like i mean ya you like them but i think that you should do it in person NOT on the enternet!!!
agreed

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
u cant stop edating its gotten to out of hand even i am e dating

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Online dating is against the rules. You should stop as it could possibly end up with you getting a locked account. Frustrated

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Online dating is against the rules. You should stop as it could possibly end up with you getting a locked account. Frustrated
agreed

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

Posted By:
wweblogger889
wweblogger889
StarStarStarStarStar
This is my first time e-dating...well not really e-dating but I know him in real life too so is that a good thing that I know him?! He moved to Minnesota and I have his number too ^-^. He used to go to my school so will I get a locked account???

I'm the son of rage and love.

The Jesus Of Suburbia

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"wweblogger889" wrote:

This is my first time e-dating...well not really e-dating but I know him in real life too so is that a good thing that I know him?! He moved to Minnesota and I have his number too ^-^. He used to go to my school so will I get a locked account???
umm that...idk

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

latest videos