Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

If YouWant To e-date, Read This

Posted By:
Zonkers! Lock
Zonkers!
StarStarStarStarStar

"wweblogger889" wrote:

This is my first time e-dating...well not really e-dating but I know him in real life too so is that a good thing that I know him?! He moved to Minnesota and I have his number too ^-^. He used to go to my school so will I get a locked account???
If you are dating in real life, that's OK but be careful not to do it when you are on KW if he's a member too because it is against rules here. @ UnicornLoverANGIE welcome to KW & thanks for letting us know about that. If you have anything like that happen again, you can contact an Admin or Jr Mod to report it.

Yaoi Siggy
Signature By: Azmaria Thankees!

((_̅ _̅(_̅C_̅r_̅a_̅y_̅o_̅l__̅̅a_̅( _̅̅(>

Stupid wikiots!

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING ME A FRIEND REQUEST!

My life is an exclamation mark!

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
And, also, you never know, this person that you`re "e-dating" could be a total PSYCHO! And, like I said before, some people are too young to date in real life, so why do it on the internet? My quote is, "If you wouldn`t do it in person, you shouldn`t do it online." That goes for e-dating AND cyber-bullying.

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
TweetyPie98
TweetyPie98
Star
i agree. it just shows how much you beg it! if you actually want to, use another site, its ridiculous, its the whole reason people are on this - not to e-date.

Posted By:
Punkrockgirl11
Punkrockgirl11
StarStarStar
same here e-dating is banned 4 a reason cuz 4 all u know the person good be anybody itz not safe

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes Lock
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
E-dating is banned. It's one of the Kw rules.

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥

. . .

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"BehindTheseHazelEyes" wrote:

E-dating is banned. It's one of the Kw rules.
agreed

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥

Posted By:
Mimi-chan Lock
Mimi-chan
StarStarStarStar
I am in love with this post. I have been trying to tell the world to stop and what better way to do it than a board post?

Mimi-chan

GIMPressionist. ^ ^

Posted By:
i love trees
i love trees
Star
okay i totaly think your right.Want to be freands????

akayla

Posted By:
Franken-Stein
Franken-Stein
StarStarStarStar
i wouldnt say e-dating is wrong, but its just not right for these kind of websites, like kw. its not even right for facebook unless u really r datin the person in real life. i mean, who wants to date a person, and not be able to hold hands, or go on real dates. and i certainly think kids younger than...18 or watever should even be able to e-date on ANY website. its creepy. and that's my thought on this subject.

i have a friend named Jeffray...

HES A GAY UNICORN!

My sig by Azmaria55!

I so love you Azmaria55 for makin me this awesome Shuhei Hisagi Bleach sig!!!

Girafficorns...Because Unicorns Aren't Epic Enough...
Duplicorns...Because We All Want To Know What A Two-headed Unicorn Sould Be Called...
Capricorns...Because We Are Awesome!!

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes Lock
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
E-dating is absolutely wrong, if it gets something serious. You never know whom you are talking to. It may be the perfect 15-year old or a crazy 40-year old. o.O

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥

. . .

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

Which country are you from?

Which country are you from?

Rugby v football

Milkshakes Or Smoothies

latest videos