Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

If YouWant To e-date, Read This

Posted By:
Zonkers! Lock
Zonkers!
StarStarStarStarStar

"wweblogger889" wrote:

This is my first time e-dating...well not really e-dating but I know him in real life too so is that a good thing that I know him?! He moved to Minnesota and I have his number too ^-^. He used to go to my school so will I get a locked account???
If you are dating in real life, that's OK but be careful not to do it when you are on KW if he's a member too because it is against rules here. @ UnicornLoverANGIE welcome to KW & thanks for letting us know about that. If you have anything like that happen again, you can contact an Admin or Jr Mod to report it.

Yaoi Siggy
Signature By: Azmaria Thankees!

((_̅ _̅(_̅C_̅r_̅a_̅y_̅o_̅l__̅̅a_̅( _̅̅(>

Stupid wikiots!

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING ME A FRIEND REQUEST!

My life is an exclamation mark!

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
And, also, you never know, this person that you`re "e-dating" could be a total PSYCHO! And, like I said before, some people are too young to date in real life, so why do it on the internet? My quote is, "If you wouldn`t do it in person, you shouldn`t do it online." That goes for e-dating AND cyber-bullying.

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
TweetyPie98
TweetyPie98
Star
i agree. it just shows how much you beg it! if you actually want to, use another site, its ridiculous, its the whole reason people are on this - not to e-date.

Posted By:
Punkrockgirl11
Punkrockgirl11
StarStarStar
same here e-dating is banned 4 a reason cuz 4 all u know the person good be anybody itz not safe

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes Lock
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
E-dating is banned. It's one of the Kw rules.

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥

. . .

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"BehindTheseHazelEyes" wrote:

E-dating is banned. It's one of the Kw rules.
agreed

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥

Posted By:
Mimi-chan Lock
Mimi-chan
StarStarStarStar
I am in love with this post. I have been trying to tell the world to stop and what better way to do it than a board post?

Mimi-chan

GIMPressionist. ^ ^

Posted By:
i love trees
i love trees
Star
okay i totaly think your right.Want to be freands????

akayla

Posted By:
Franken-Stein
Franken-Stein
StarStarStarStar
i wouldnt say e-dating is wrong, but its just not right for these kind of websites, like kw. its not even right for facebook unless u really r datin the person in real life. i mean, who wants to date a person, and not be able to hold hands, or go on real dates. and i certainly think kids younger than...18 or watever should even be able to e-date on ANY website. its creepy. and that's my thought on this subject.

i have a friend named Jeffray...

HES A GAY UNICORN!

My sig by Azmaria55!

I so love you Azmaria55 for makin me this awesome Shuhei Hisagi Bleach sig!!!

Girafficorns...Because Unicorns Aren't Epic Enough...
Duplicorns...Because We All Want To Know What A Two-headed Unicorn Sould Be Called...
Capricorns...Because We Are Awesome!!

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes Lock
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
E-dating is absolutely wrong, if it gets something serious. You never know whom you are talking to. It may be the perfect 15-year old or a crazy 40-year old. o.O

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥

. . .

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

xbox 1 or ps4

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

xbox 1 or ps4

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos