Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

If YouWant To e-date, Read This

Posted By:
peanutbutter1115
peanutbutter1115
StarStarStarStar

"BehindTheseHazelEyes" wrote:

E-dating is absolutely wrong, if it gets something serious. You never know whom you are talking to. It may be the perfect 15-year old or a crazy 40-year old. o.O
ok but that's your opinion why do yhu guys just have to post negative things like seriously?! I mean come on?!?!?!?

"Live life as only you can"
-----------
I love you, simple as that c:

Posted By:
wweblogger889
wweblogger889
StarStarStarStarStar
My boyfriend moved and he made a KW...is that bad? Dx and we're what you call "E-dating"

I'm the son of rage and love.

The Jesus Of Suburbia

Posted By:
♥skittlezgrl♥_1670609 Lock
♥skittlezgrl♥_1670609
StarStarStarStar

"wweblogger889" wrote:

My boyfriend moved and he made a KW...is that bad? Dx and we're what you call "E-dating"
No because you know him in real life.. Thier talking about not knowing a person and going out with them

Austin Mahone
--Haters gonna hate mahomies gonna love !!

Megan Nicole
---Go Meganizers !! WOOT WOOT !

Posted By:
Tenko
Tenko
StarStarStarStarStar
>know a girl >have her facebook where she has multiple personal friends irl added >have pictures of her >heard her voice I don't think the pedo thing applies all the time, you guys. It's just the media overreacting, for the most part. Except on sites like these, of course.

hit me more yuukarin (。ワ。)ハァァ

Posted By:
black dimonds
black dimonds
StarStarStarStarStar

"peanutbutter1115" wrote:

omfg woow i e-dated a guy on here and i didnt get banned and i dont care if you spam me now but i did and it went great best relationship of my life ok? and im not desperate my friend almost dated him as well so go post something else your just posting this because your the one that's desperate! So go share your crap with the rest of the world!!!!! so go do everyone a solid and go die in a whole!!!
Wow. O.O Im even hurt a little readign that. I can imagine how hurt the person it was directed for is. XD

black dimonds

You cant tell me that isnt true. Big Grin

Posted By:
chocolate latee
chocolate latee
Star
thats sad

mrs.songz

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
You can't trust ANYONE that your talking to. E-dating is extremely dangerous!!! Never do it!

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted By:
SeddieRox
SeddieRox
StarStarStarStarStar
*Like button* If you wanna date go to an e-dating site.

You're Perfect
Stronger
Go Out
Red Rose
LoVe iS rAnDoM

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar

omfg woow i e-dated a guy on here and i didnt get banned and i dont care if you spam me now but i did and it went great best relationship of my life ok? and im not desperate my friend almost dated him as well so go post something else your just posting this because your the one that's desperate! So go share your crap with the rest of the world!!!!! so go do everyone a solid and go die in a whole!!!
Ugh Rudeness.How ignorant and like we care what you say.(sarcastically)Oh wow i'm soo offended and hurt boo hoo Frown Oh please.Why don't you keep YOUR negative comments to yourself instead of posting it on other people's boards.And who do you think you are calling people who post here about how bad e-dating is desperate?? Child please.Keep your negative comments to yourself.No one wants to hear them and telling us to go die isn't gonna make it any better.

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥

Posted By:
Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend
StarStarStarStarStar

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

Ugh Rudeness and like we care what you say.(sarcastically)Oh wow i'm soo offended and hurt boo hoo Frown Oh please.Why don't you keep YOUR negative comments to yourself instead of posting it on other people's boards.And who do you think you are calling people who post here about how bad e-dating is desperate?? Child please.Keep your negative comments to yourself.No one wants to hear them and telling us to go die isn't gonna make it any better.
Agreed.

My nickname is Silver, problem?

Snapshot 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

Apple or Android?

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

latest videos