Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"brunostar" wrote:

10


Thanks.
10


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


@bpbpbp: add me. xD
Sorry I don't add people I don't know personally. Either PM me or add my people acccount.


Okay. Big Grin
But your profile is half privacy.


Posted By:
Kamerny COMIN' BACK Lock
Kamerny COMIN' BACK
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 21
U DONT EVEN KNO WAT HAPPEN SHE DIDNT EVEN RATE ME SHE WAS JUDGING THE RATE I GAVE SUMONE ELSE  AND HATE ITS NOTHIN MUCH TO HATE ON HER PIC IS UGLY TO THE MAX ANYWAY 

Why u always hating i kno you like me but i do nt like you so swerve and no we cant be friend lil gurl you aint cute
I gotta gf
ma


Posted By:
Kamerny COMIN' BACK Lock
Kamerny COMIN' BACK
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 21
stop sayin stuff dats not even true she is the
mean person here and yall supporting her

Why u always hating i kno you like me but i do nt like you so swerve and no we cant be friend lil gurl you aint cute
I gotta gf
ma


Posted By:
kendaall;
kendaall;
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 88

"Kamerny COMIN' BACK" wrote:

U DONT EVEN KNO WAT HAPPEN SHE DIDNT EVEN RATE ME SHE WAS JUDGING THE RATE I GAVE SUMONE ELSE  AND HATE ITS NOTHIN MUCH TO HATE ON HER PIC IS UGLY TO THE MAX ANYWAY 

calm down, it's not judge someone else's rate, it's judge the profile picture, and i find her picture adorable. please stop being rude and respect others

"I think we must..take on the world.
Let's go crazy, love will tell us where to go.
I'll be your girl, be my baby.
Love will tell us where to go."


Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2470
5. Just forget about it... i dont care if ugly or not... this is a forum everyone has different opinions...

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"kendaall;" wrote:



"Kamerny COMIN' BACK" wrote:


U DONT EVEN KNO WAT HAPPEN SHE DIDNT EVEN RATE ME SHE WAS JUDGING THE RATE I GAVE SUMONE ELSE  AND HATE ITS NOTHIN MUCH TO HATE ON HER PIC IS UGLY TO THE MAX ANYWAY 

calm down, it's not judge someone else's rate, it's judge the profile picture, and i find her picture adorable. please stop being rude and respect others


^This.


Posted By:
Kamerny COMIN' BACK Lock
Kamerny COMIN' BACK
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 21
I DIDNT SAY U UGLY AND IF YOUR MAD IM VEY SORRY
 Big Grin

Why u always hating i kno you like me but i do nt like you so swerve and no we cant be friend lil gurl you aint cute
I gotta gf
ma


Posted By:
Kamerny COMIN' BACK Lock
Kamerny COMIN' BACK
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 21
OK GO SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE I TOOO THREW WITH U

Why u always hating i kno you like me but i do nt like you so swerve and no we cant be friend lil gurl you aint cute
I gotta gf
ma


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868
GUYS.
I'm sad. And you guys making me even sadder, because I hate arguments!
Stop that guys, it's not a big deal!
D:


play online games

latest forum posts

this ad I cri

What is your Real Name ?

this ad I cri

What is your Real Name ?

What is your Real Name ?

this ad I cri

latest videos