Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

How To Create A Successful Thread

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sure a lot of people would get annoyed whenever their threads "failed". There's a reason why most threads created would fail. How to create a successful thread. 1. Randomness is unnecessary when they didn't even explain the purpose of the thread being created. Because, creating a thread and put "Talk" and then post "I LIKE NACHOS!!" is pretty stupid and makes it seem like you're on a crack. 2. Do not create a duplicate thread because it's against the rules and any thread that are duplicate or copied from other threads will be locked. Example: Duplicate - Last One To Post. Original - Last One To Post Wins. Duplicate - Banned People Above You. Original - The Banning Game Duplicate - Randomness Original - Random Subject :D 3.  Do not create a thread which contains inappropriate language, discussions of alcohol and drugs because they are against the rules and also, will be locked. Thread : "Have you ever drink alcohol?" Asking kids on a kids site whether they have drink alcohol or not is honestly stupid. 4. Creating a thread asking people to rate you will never work nor end well. Usually lasted a day or two before they are locked for arguments,off topic,drama and the use of inappropriate language. Tips on creating a successful thread. 1 Asking people random questions is always a good idea because it would let others to share their favorite things and usually threads like that would be successful. Example: - Favorite colors. - Favorite shows. - Etc. 2 Timing is always important in creating a thread because if you create one while there aren't many people online, the thread will never end well since people wouldn't notice the thread. You should create a thread while there are many people online because by doing that, they will notice your thread and start posting if your thread interest them. 3. Last but not least, follow the rules. Simple. If you follow the rules then nothing will happen to your thread but if you don't then your thread will be locked or ruin. The End.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
This is good. ^^

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree with everything you said jiMi Grin

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Good post! Big Grin

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Someone should sticky this.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar
 Gracie can you please sticky this thread

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
i created the randomness thread

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar
Makayla need help with 1. 

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
AMYdoublethebeauty12
AMYdoublethebeauty12
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome.

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

i created the randomness thread
That's surprising. 

John Green is my spirit animal.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

Random Fact About You :3

Do u like ice cream

Describe the person above you in two words!

latest videos