Posted over 5 years ago
I'm sure a lot of people would get annoyed whenever their threads "failed".
There's a reason why most threads created would fail.
How to create a successful thread.
1. Randomness is unnecessary when they didn't even explain the purpose of the thread being created. Because, creating a thread and put "Talk" and then post "I LIKE NACHOS!!" is pretty stupid and makes it seem like you're on a crack.
2. Do not create a duplicate thread because it's against the rules and any thread that are duplicate or copied from other threads will be locked.
Duplicate - Last One To Post.
Original - Last One To Post Wins.
Duplicate - Banned People Above You.
Original - The Banning Game
Duplicate - Randomness
Original - Random Subject :D
3. Do not create a thread which contains inappropriate language, discussions of alcohol and drugs because they are against the rules and also, will be locked.
Thread : "Have you ever drink alcohol?"
Asking kids on a kids site whether they have drink alcohol or not is honestly stupid.
4. Creating a thread asking people to rate you will never work nor end well. Usually lasted a day or two before they are locked for arguments,off topic,drama and the use of inappropriate language.
Tips on creating a successful thread.
1 Asking people random questions is always a good idea because it would let others to share their favorite things and usually threads like that would be successful.
- Favorite colors.
- Favorite shows.
2 Timing is always important in creating a thread because if you create one while there aren't many people online, the thread will never end well since people wouldn't notice the thread.
You should create a thread while there are many people online because by doing that, they will notice your thread and start posting if your thread interest them.
3. Last but not least, follow the rules. Simple.
If you follow the rules then nothing will happen to your thread but if you don't then your thread will be locked or ruin.